The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

I had the Bet365 problem as well. What are they doing about it? Can I complain? Would only have been able to cash out a tenner but annoying nonetheless.

I emailed and messaged a few times, they gave me £25 as a 'gesture of goodwill' I even claimed i was cashing out bets that were all but worthless and also a horse lucky 15 i had no intention of cashing out mind :lol:

Guest Roger Kint
:thup: I am moving to Betfair soon anyway once my outstanding bets are done. Sick of them now, will only use it for the £50 offer in future

What was the timeframe of the problems on 365?

If I had any bets live at that point I'm gonna try pretend I wanted to cashout  :whistle:

During the second half of matches. I went with "around 4pm onwards" and it worked.

Guest Roger Kint

My bets were that bad, I won't even be able to pretend I had a cash out. :lol:

:lol: i did on two of mine. Cashout was like 24p for them both

Guest Roger Kint

I said i tried constantly from 4.10pm onwards til 5.30pm with my last bet in play. It helped i screenshot the thing after i clicked cashout knowing it wouldnt work mind so i was free to let the bet run.

£1 on 3 draws = £34

27 x 10p trebles (1-0, 1-1 or 0-1 in all 3 games) = between £25.25 & £77.35

8 x 15p trebles on Benteke fgs or no scorer, Defoe fgs or no scorer & Pelle fgs or no scorer = between £30.10 & £61.40

10p on 3 home wins to nil = £3.10

Got Hull, villa draw, bristol city, Bournemouth and brentford all winning. Can cash out for 55 or hold out for 160.

4 of the games are one goal away from killing it

I'll hold on for now but il get nervous around the 85 minute mark