The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Anyone know much about the gee-gees? Is this Silviniaco Conti a dead cert at Wetherby 3.15? Sky Bet have got a price-boost at 11/10 and was wondering whether it was like printing money or not.

Anyone know much about the gee-gees? Is this Silviniaco Conti a dead cert at Wetherby 3.15? Sky Bet have got a price-boost at 11/10 and was wondering whether it was like printing money or not.

I'm in form with two winners from three today so I'll put my two pennies worth in.

It's the best horse in the race but in horse racing that doesn't always count for everything. First time out this season where as Taquin Du Seuil has a run under his belt. TDS is a gritty type and stays all day. There's not a lot else to worry about as Menorah and Medermit were good juveniles but aren't the same class as the first two in the betting. The Giant Bolster finished 3rd in the Gold Cup in March so might be worth an E/W punt at a bigger price. I'm going to back that E/W and also back Silviniaco Conti but only small - I'm not a big fan of backing horses that are having their first run of the season.

I'm in form with two winners from three today so I'll put my two pennies worth in.

It's the best horse in the race but in horse racing that doesn't always count for everything. First time out this season where as Taquin Du Seuil has a run under his belt. TDS is a gritty type and stays all day. There's not a lot else to worry about as Menorah and Medermit were good juveniles but aren't the same class as the first two in the betting. The Giant Bolster finished 3rd in the Gold Cup in March so might be worth an E/W punt at a bigger price. I'm going to back that E/W and also back Silviniaco Conti but only small - I'm not a big fan of backing horses that are having their first run of the season.

Just realised after looking that it's only a 7 runner race so scrap that E/W bet. Another rule in horse racing for me is to not back E/W when it's only 2 places.

Sky Bet have 4/1 for Chelsea, Arsenal and Everton all to win tomorrow. Daft odds.

Is that a promotion? Sounds too good.

Put Chelsea at -1 in the same accy, anyway.

Aye, they'd only let me have £2.50, tight bastards. :lol:

Just realised after looking that it's only a 7 runner race so scrap that E/W bet. Another rule in horse racing for me is to not back E/W when it's only 2 places.

Thanks for that mate. Might have a little go on Silvianaco.

£5 on a on half-time result being a draw. (Us v Liverpool.)

:thup: winnings of that will go on bet victor's Chelsea 2/1 offer.

Now to spend the £5 free bet. :smugdog:

It returned £41 profit. Was placed on draw between Lille and St ettiene , batts in nice and Lyon and a Montpellier win.

Amazing what can happen if you take the odd risk every now and then. Playing it "safe" is shit.

Not had much of a bet the past month or 2 but what I have had hasn't been good at all. But, 25/1 Giants World Series ante post came in which returned £300ish, and had a nice BTTS treble yesterday at Notts County, Watford and Bournemouth which returned £120.

Time to spunk it away.