The 2014/15 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest chopey

went balls out on "more than 0.5 goals between 20-29.59"

The N-O curse strikes again......!!! if you even mention your bet in this thread its doomed to failure I think we need a new curse free betting thread.

went balls out on "more than 0.5 goals between 20-29.59"

The N-O curse strikes again......!!! if you even mention your bet in this thread its doomed to failure I think we need a new curse free betting thread.

You don't even need to mention it. Had the bet365 in-play on Barca HT/FT. How didn't they score?!?

Don't forget B365 have their in-play offer on again tonight!

I'm going for this - £20 profit last night!

£4 at Ladbrokes on 0-0 – 12/1 so returns £52

£50 on B365 pre-match on over 0.5 goals – 1/25 so returns £52

£50 in-play bet on Messi 1st at 3/1 for basically the price of £4 as of course it is refunded if it loses!

GET THE FUCK IN!

Had Messi brace when they played City, Suarez got one, had Suarez tonight and Messi got one. FML.

Had 3-1 as well, would have been nice of Bayern to try and create a chance.

Went £50 pre match on over 1.5 goals and then went on Barca to keep a clean sheet in play. So both up. However was waiting on a Barca and BTTS for £160 on an acca from the weekend. Don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Every offer I panic thinking I'm not getting a refund refreshing my balance until it's in there. Chop chop B365

No need to worry there honestly. B365 are one of, if not the biggest bookie around.

They've been doing this offer for ages and the only problem I can remember is when they crashed once the game went in-play.