Fun88

Guest thenorthumbrian

Guest antz1uk

the only thing i was aware of was samsung sponsoring a screen, that's it, not sure where this talk of a real multi-national company has come from, who would want to be associated with a toxic, tacky brand such as SD, not like we're getting into europe anytime soon to expose their brand

Yeah, can see that.  Good things like that happen to us all the time.

I think Wonga will pull out of the deal. they have already said that from the season after next they won't have their name on the children shirts. I think it was a bit late for them to pull out of the deal in time for next season. I'm not saying we will get a decent sponsor, knowing our luck it will be someone equally as bad but theirs decent companies out there looking for sponsorships deals and if the likes of Chelsea etc are pricing them out then we may well be able to capitalise on that.

Guest antz1uk

or samsung, can just see them all throwing their new telly's out they've just got from brighthouse, not realising after they smashed it they still have £20 week to pay over the next 5 years

Apparently both Samsung and Three/02 (merging into 1 company) are after sponsoring a Premier league club, Samsung will no longer sponsor Chelsea next season. With Wonga's problems and change in view on advertising I can see them pulling out of their deal with us, if not for next season then certainly for the season after. 02 were interested in sponsoring us before the Wonga deal happened, even interested in the stadium naming rights at one point, Emirates were also interested in sponsoring us (to advertise the route from Newcastle to UEA) but still have the Arsenal deal. 

Didn't know Emirates flew to Norwich from Newcastle

Apparently both Samsung and Three/02 (merging into 1 company) are after sponsoring a Premier league club, Samsung will no longer sponsor Chelsea next season. With Wonga's problems and change in view on advertising I can see them pulling out of their deal with us, if not for next season then certainly for the season after. 02 were interested in sponsoring us before the Wonga deal happened, even interested in the stadium naming rights at one point, Emirates were also interested in sponsoring us (to advertise the route from Newcastle to UEA) but still have the Arsenal deal. 

I see what you did there  :pow:

Am I right in thinking that once the Wonga deal ends the stadium name goes back to @sportsdirect?  :undecided:

:lol:

or samsung, can just see them all throwing their new telly's out they've just got from brighthouse, not realising after they smashed it they still have £20 week to pay over the next 5 years

:lol:

• 1 month later...

Plenty of rumours recently that they are breaking their sponsorship with us early.  Would make sense given losses.

wonder what other odious organisation ashley could dig up to take over

Sp*rts D*rect...

"Placeholder whilst we search for an alternative"

Plenty of rumours recently that they are breaking their sponsorship with us early.  Would make sense given losses.

wonder what other odious organisation ashley could dig up to take over

Sp*rts D*rect...

"Placeholder whilst we search for an alternative"

:anguish: fucking hell :lol: