The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Is that going to be New York City FC's home ground and if so, they are the only MLS team to use a baseball stadium?

Yes and yes.

Their own stadium is in the works, tentatively scheduled to open for 2018.

Ah, ok. Are they going to open up part of it for football matches or the whole stadium? Gonna look weird with fans on the far end.

Yeah I think the plan is to limit the attendance to ~25k, keep spectators on the lower levels.

I don't like it, but you'd be surprised how few feasible venues there actually are in New York proper. It's probably the best option for now, because Yankees Stadium does have world-class facilities and they should sell-out most matches.

@ triggs Entertaining. Finished 4-2 with the last goal coming at the death as I was downing the last gulp of my tea.

Karagandy was pure Stoke. set piece, set piece, corner, throw, throw, throw. Pretty much score all their goals that way.

@ triggs Entertaining. Finished 4-2 with the last goal coming at the death as I was downing the last gulp of my tea.

Karagandy was pure Stoke. set piece, set piece, corner, throw, throw, throw. Pretty much score all their goals that way.

Ya I actually remember Karagandy's long throws causing Celtic massive problems last year in their home game

Tom Huddlestone had his awful penalty saved and then somehow managed to hit the bar from 2 yards out on the rebound in Hull's Europa League qualifier tonight. :lol:

Apart from the finishing though I kinda think he looks good, or is that just me  :lol: (obviously a pretty big 'apart from')

Kinda what I meant, he clearly has ability but loses confidence when he's in the box to make the right decision.

Edit: fucker just scored :lol: