The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Apparently Xabi Alonso beat today the Bundesliga records for completed passes and ball touches.

Think I read it was around 40 more passes than Thiago who held the record.

When you do the math it's quite mental. More than 1 pass every 30s.

Wonder what's Xavi's record for us. Can't find it besides one game where he got to 183.

Apparently Xabi Alonso beat today the Bundesliga records for completed passes and ball touches.

Wonder what's Xavi's record for us. Can't find it besides one game where he got to 183.

We just letting s*** like this fly now then?

We just letting s*** like this fly now then?

Saved me from quoting it. :lol: Dirty Americans, polluting the English language.

Need to start watching it on Sky. Convenient kick off times, players that are on the up, and goals galore.

Shame global TV deals coupled with the Champions League have ruined it as a competitive league in European competition.

The smaller leagues need to start joining together otherwise their big clubs will be eternally fucked

Never happen, plus with FFP the stats quo is entrenched for a while. Big names aside, it's good that the EL is class in the knockout rounds.

Still think 'Europa League' is an absolutely shite name and they should rename it UEFA Cup again asap

:thup: returning European competition to mid 90s standards along with standard prize money (if UEFA ploughed money back in to grassroots) would be ideal.