The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Pearce - there were one or two on here, no more than that, suggesting he'd be a 'decent' replacement for Pardew, when Pearce was doing well i.e. first 6-8 games of Championship season. Truth is, he's shite. He starts of well, short-term, and then he gets found out. Management is not for Pearce like. I'm sure he's started well at every job, less than 10 games, and then his team goes into free-fall. Useless. Shame really.

Love how indignant Sky are about Man City being shit in Europe. The Champions League is a far higher standard than steamrolling shite every week you dickheads, CSKA Moscow aren't exactly minnows.

Guest RJberger

City are pretty shit in Europe like, no matter who you put in front of them.

No idea why, but CSKA arent really a team they should be struggling with, let alone all the other banana peels they have slipped on the last couple of years in the CL.

I don't think it's particularly fair to say Man City perform worse in Europe. To do so would be overlooking their performances in the Premier League and League Cup, which have been poor at best.

:thup: Pellegrini has really turned into Mancini somehow. They were playing some great stuff last year early on.