The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

:lol: They're in just exceptional form. I mean Barcelona is at the moment nowhere near the same level as Real Madrid. Suarez is yet to click with Neymar and Messi, but he's their only hope to be able to win the league and the sooner he clicks the better for them.

Anyone think any other team apart from Bayern can beat them in the CL? Mourinho is probably the only one as he'd force Real Madrid to be the team controlling possession which isn't their way to play, but with Kroos and Modric I think they can do that excellently anyways.

They struggle when teams force them to open them up, always have and still do.

Luckily for them Barca and Bayern play right into their hands, although Bayern have an elite tactician who will have learnt from last year to adjust.

Can't really say the same for Barca. Chelsea and Atletico will try to stifle them which they won't like which gives them both a chance.

toni kroos is younger pirlo. 24 mill is steal. world class player.

Thought that would of been the best deal to be made this summer.

He's been an absolutely sensational player for a few years now.

Suarez transfer got all the media attention, but Kroos was the most important imo.

:lol: They're in just exceptional form. I mean Barcelona is at the moment nowhere near the same level as Real Madrid. Suarez is yet to click with Neymar and Messi, but he's their only hope to be able to win the league and the sooner he clicks the better for them.

Anyone think any other team apart from Bayern can beat them in the CL? Mourinho is probably the only one as he'd force Real Madrid to be the team controlling possession which isn't their way to play, but with Kroos and Modric I think they can do that excellently anyways.

Atletico perhaps.

13.09.2014 Real Madrid 1-2 Atletico Madrid

22.08.2014 Atletico Madrid 1-0 Real Madrid

19.08.2014 Real Madrid 1-1 Atletico Madrid

24.05.2014      Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid

02.03.2014 Atletico Madrid 2-2 Real Madrid

28.09.2013 Real Madrid 0-1 Atletico Madrid

Real only won one of last 6 games between them, arguably the most important, but still not a great record.

Ronaldo's record is insane at the moment, makes you wonder how Messi scored 91 in a calendar year considering Ronaldo only has 61 this year (Messi has around 55 this year).

Atletico perhaps.

13.09.2014 Real Madrid 1-2 Atletico Madrid

22.08.2014 Atletico Madrid 1-0 Real Madrid

19.08.2014 Real Madrid 1-1 Atletico Madrid

24.05.2014      Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid

02.03.2014 Atletico Madrid 2-2 Real Madrid

28.09.2013 Real Madrid 0-1 Atletico Madrid

Real only won one of last 6 games between them, arguably the most important, but still not a great record.

Ronaldo's record is insane at the moment, makes you wonder how Messi scored 91 in a calendar year considering Ronaldo only has 61 this year (Messi has around 55 this year).

I just think when it really matters they won't be able to win. League games fine, but important CL game? I just can't see it. But yeah, Atletico and Chelsea are two teams that can play a way that doesn't fit Real Madrid much.

Boro flying in the chamoionship, on a good run, and yet theres still so many empty seats. Paints a really depressing picture.

Always makes me wonder with clubs like that, I mean in the Premier League they were sold out every week (well aside from the seasona and season before they went down), where do all the fans dissapear too? I just cant fathom it, like Blakcburn, Bolton, Wolves etc etc.

It's actually an Other Game Tomorrow, but I can't remember seeing Spurs fans feeling so negative about how things are going. Even at the end of Ramos' time we knew that we had the players to turn things around, but right now there is genuine despair and fear that a bad run could see us fighting relegation.

It's actually an Other Game Tomorrow, but I can't remember seeing Spurs fans feeling so negative about how things are going. Even at the end of Ramos' time we knew that we had the players to turn things around, but right now there is genuine despair and fear that a bad run could see us fighting relegation.

1 fucking game you decided to turn up in, man. :lol:

Guest neesy111

No chance.