The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Gateshead were 1-0 down after 2 mins but completely outclassed Telford and ended up winning 4-1. I had the misfortune of sitting near this old cunt who kept screaming when Gateshead were 4-1 up because we were keeping posession rather than hoofing it up field for a fifth. Cunt has obviously been watching Mike Williamson for too long. The Newcastle fans stick out like a sore thumb as well, generally moaning at sideways and backwards passes when your team is 3 goals ahead is pretty fucking stupid.

Cameroon leading Cote d'Ivoire 3-1 with about 70 minutes gone. A surprising result given Cameroon's awful WC, but CIV's defense continues to let them down (even with legend Herve Renard as manager). Fantastic match thus far and "NUFC target" Aboubakar with a brace.

A few big name clashes around the continent tonight in general with a desperate Nigeria playing South Africa in Cape Town and Egypt taking on Tunisia.

edit: Also, Bamba is atrocious. I don't understand how he continues to make money as a footballer.

Baba, having fun?  :lol:

Did you catch any of the under 20s Naija women in their World Cup. Man, that Asisat Oshoala was something else O!

:lol:

I was being serious  :lol:

She could start for the current Newcastle team! Better than Gouffran.

AFC: Szczesny, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Wilshere, Ramsey, Alexis, Ozil, Welbeck

subs: Ospina, Chambers, Gibbs, Arteta, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Podolski

MCFC: Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany ©, Demichelis, Clichy, Fernandinho, Lampard, Navas, Silva, Milner, Aguero

subs: Caballero, Kolarov, Sagna, Mangala, Nasri, Sinclair, Dzeko