The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest neesy111

The thought of Nigel Pearson telling Esteban Cambiasso how to play makes me slightly ill.

:lol:

Reminds me of one of my favourite Tuesday Club moments.

"Track back Kaka!"

:lol:

I need to listen to all of these.

They're great :thup:

Brilliant listen that.

Wonder if he's not totally s*** on Tuesday we'll go for Ings in Jan give he's out of contract (IIRC) next summer. Looks decent.

I'm not claiming to be some ITK, but a friend of mines wife is an estate agent, and she was apparently showing him round places in Jesmond last weekend.

Deportivo fan in critical condition after clash with Atletico fans. Was apparently hit in the head and ended up under water in the river. If the commentators info is right he stayed over 5minutes under water unconscious. Was reported dead at first, but apparently in critical condition. Another three were stabbed. When will people stop fighting with fists and stuff over football teams ffs.

Deportivo fan in critical condition after clash with Atletico fans. Was apparently hit in the head and ended up under water in the river. If the commentators info is right he stayed over 5minutes under water unconscious. Was reported dead at first, but apparently in critical condition. Another three were stabbed. When will people stop fighting with fists and stuff over football teams ffs.

:(