The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Guest firetotheworks

Pearce is climbing the league of my most hated commentators like, probably just behind Tyldesley and Drury actually. Utter cringe festival.

I can't listen to him these days without remembering that WC match where the goal line technology showed no goal, and then goal (or whichever way around it was), and the thick fucking twat didn't understand that it was judging TWO decisions, two occurences of the ball almost crossing the line.

OMG! IT HAS CHANGED ITS MIND!!!!

Then he made it even worse by still not getting it and shouting BUT WHAT IF IT HAPPENED IN THE FINAL?

it was the most embarassing bit of commentator fuckwittery I have ever heard. Truly awful.

Although the other day I saw a bit of an ITV World Cup recap, and having that much Tyldesley in such a compressed period of time reminded me how he is far and away the absolute worst "commentator" we have.

Aye, Keown in that was mint. He sounded like me when I was trying to teach my mam how to use a computer.

Pearce is climbing the league of my most hated commentators like, probably just behind Tyldesley and Drury actually. Utter cringe festival.

I can't listen to him these days without remembering that WC match where the goal line technology showed no goal, and then goal (or whichever way around it was), and the thick fucking twat didn't understand that it was judging TWO decisions, two occurences of the ball almost crossing the line.

Then he made it even worse by still not getting it and shouting BUT WHAT IF IT HAPPENED IN THE FINAL?

it was the most embarassing bit of commentator fuckwittery I have ever heard. Truly awful.

Although the other day I saw a bit of an ITV World Cup recap, and having that much Tyldesley in such a compressed period of time reminded me how he is far and away the absolute worst "commentator" we have.

Aye, Keown in that was mint. He sounded like me when I was trying to teach my mam how to use a computer.

I'm like that when i have to explain to my dad, for the 600th time, the difference between hard drive storage space and RAM.

I'm like that when i have to explain to my dad, for the 600th time, the difference between hard drive storage space and RAM.

god do I know that feeling.

Anyway I've long despised Pearce mostly because of the smug tone he takes in particular with any "elite clubs" or Rooney and any other england player getting criticism when he does something right.

I saw a bit of slavering over Vlaar earlier (Irish tv stream I was watching), and how we're going to miss him etc etc.

He's a decent player but:

1. Okore and Clark have looked incredibly composed for several matches now.

2. Vlaar is not as good as his WC appearances suggest. He's decent, but not much more.

3. He's one of the most injury prone players in the league. And never "one or two matches" injuries, either, always seven or eight at a time. I read the other day that since we signed him, he's been out injured for over 40% of our games.

He's decent, no more. I can't believe that, say, Man United would see him as being a good buy.

I'll be much more concerned about Delph. Significantly more.

Might want to focus your mind on the oncoming relegation battle. ;)