The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Real saved by a penalty. Of course. Not even a pen. Protecting his head.

Bias showing flip

You thought it was a penalty? I don't, although tbf in Spain as long as the ball hits the arm it's a freekick so the ref didn't do anything wrong. But the ball was on path to hit his head.

His arm was above his head whilst in a wall.

I'm sorry but its a dead ball situation and if you want to "protect your face"  move it out of the way don't put your hand/arm in the way.

I don't agree. You do use your arms to protect the face in situation like that, I think what did him was that he raised it differently. I don't think it's a penalty but can see why the ref blew it.

Disagree mate.

Why should the attacking side be penalised for the opposition having cowards in the wall.

Penalised? In what way? If he doesn't raise it, it hits his head. If anything he was stupid to raise it like that rather than the more common when you have it across your face and I think that's what made the ref give the decision. Just don't tell me it's cowardly to protect your face in a wall as it's very common to use it across the face. Pic below you can see what I mean across the face/body.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/18/1411032860313_wps_1_Zlatan_protects_face_and_.jpg

Agree to disagree anyways :thup:

Real saved by a penalty. Of course. Not even a pen. Protecting his head.

Bias showing flip

You thought it was a penalty? I don't, although tbf in Spain as long as the ball hits the arm it's a freekick so the ref didn't do anything wrong. But the ball was on path to hit his head.

His arm was above his head whilst in a wall.

I'm sorry but its a dead ball situation and if you want to "protect your face"  move it out of the way don't put your hand/arm in the way.

I don't agree. You do use your arms to protect the face in situation like that, I think what did him was that he raised it differently. I don't think it's a penalty but can see why the ref blew it.

Disagree mate.

Why should the attacking side be penalised for the opposition having cowards in the wall.

Penalised? In what way? If he doesn't raise it, it hits his head. If anything he was stupid to raise it like that rather than the more common when you have it across your face and I think that's what made the ref give the decision. Just don't tell me it's cowardly to protect your face in a wall as it's very common to use it across the face. Pic below you can see what I mean across the face/body.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/09/18/1411032860313_wps_1_Zlatan_protects_face_and_.jpg

Agree to disagree anyways :thup:

Indeed we aren't going to agree on this one :thup:

Good to see the arrogant big boys get their arses handed to them

:lol: Not when Pardew is still in the competition.

I said big boys mate.

That fraud doesn't really register with me these days.

:lol: I know, I just meant I rather they were still in it as it mean Pardew has less of a chance. His chances have grown tenfolds with these results :(