The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Davies is brilliant. He and one of the other guys who passed away were my favorites when id get my hands on old highlights films, etc.

The one who passed away did a few UEFA cup games for us too I recall?

Tony Gubba?  I always liked a bit of Gerald Sinstadt.

Brian Moore.

Gubba & Davies bring back happy memories as a kid. Watching Fantasy Football on the Saturday morning on video with my dad because I wasn't allowed to stay up that late on the Friday, before the Saturday night was spent watching Gladiators, Superman & MotD when we were nearly always the main match with those two commentating. :smitten:

Davies is brilliant. He and one of the other guys who passed away were my favorites when id get my hands on old highlights films, etc.

The one who passed away did a few UEFA cup games for us too I recall?

Tony Gubba?  I always liked a bit of Gerald Sinstadt.

Brian Moore.

:thup: Cream of the crop.

Our team tonight, FWIW:

#THFC team: Lloris ©; Naughton, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Paulinho; Holtby, Townsend, Kane; Soldado. #COYS

#THFC subs: Friedel, Rose, Dawson, Chadli, Dembele, Sandro, Lamela. #COYS

Our team tonight, FWIW:

#THFC team: Lloris ©; Naughton, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies; Bentaleb, Paulinho; Holtby, Townsend, Kane; Soldado. #COYS

Is Vorm injured?  I would have expected him to be on the bench at least.

Our team tonight, FWIW:

Is Vorm injured?  I would have expected him to be on the bench at least.

Couldn't be registered in time. He'll be in the squad if we go through.

Surprisingly strong lineup, who you playing?

Against, or our line-up?

Limassol, they put Zenit out in the round before so are no mugs. A few guys are getting their first game in post-World Cup. We look exactly like we have done for two years, though.

Against, or our line-up?

Limassol, they put Zenit out in the round before so are no mugs. A few guys are getting their first game in post-World Cup. We look exactly like we have done for two years, though.

Really? Did Zenit get knocked out and go into the Champions League qualifiers?

Against, or our line-up?

Really? Did Zenit get knocked out and go into the Champions League qualifiers?

Sorry, no idea what happened there :lol:. They beat Zenit in one match but got put out 3-1 on aggregate.

How you feeling about Spurs this season Leffe? Seemed to struggle to break down sides last season, and didn't look especially slick moving the ball about. Expecting Spurs to be a bit more dangerous in open play - or not really?

How you feeling about Spurs this season Leffe? Seemed to struggle to break down sides last season, and didn't look especially slick moving the ball about. Expecting Spurs to be a bit more dangerous in open play - or not really?

Naah, not really, we look about the same so far. If we don't get one or two of the guys Poch wants - and Schneiderlin and Musacchio seem to be staying put for now - then I think it's business as usual. Nobody really great, but enough class to be sixth or seventh fairly comfortably. We'll get gubbed by the big boys but get enough points to be in the Europa again.