The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

George Caulkin ‏@CaulkinTheTimes 11s11 seconds ago

Now chants from the Safc fans: "Gustavo Poyet, it's always our fault." Reference to his recent comments about support at Stadium of Light.

Fickle cunts. Etc. Etc.

We need Arsenal to win as well.

Why?

Never should we be happy with Boro progressing. I had a season ticket for a few years before we went down, the Boro fans are the worst fans I have came across. They constantly tried to start fights, one time I saw a load of their older fans starting on young teenagers of our fans. They rip the seats out at SJP and throw them at fans below, piss in cups and throw it. When you go to the Riverside they used to throw bricks at our fans, I remember a story on here about how 1 young kid of our lot had a brick thrown at his head as he boarded a coach on the way back.

Never do I want them to progress and never do I want to come across the fuckers again, I hope they cock up their promotion push.

What we're all forgetting is that "Despite the garbage served up, there were XXXX there today, fantastic turn-out considering, what other set of fans would blah blah blah...."

The shortbus started self-fellating themselves to another 'Bestest Fans Ever' trophy' yet?

Michael Owen really doesn't know anything about football does he?

[middlesbrough] and derby have been the best whenever I've watched a championship game

So he watched middlesbrough derby then? Unless they were the best when he watched a game not featuring either team somehow.