The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

We really need to get rid of Pardew + get some decent coaches in asap. Also 1 or 2 really good CBs are needed to tigthen up in the back.

Oh.. and Loic Remy. I'm not convinced the strikers we have now will be anywhere near what Newcastle need.

We really need to get rid of Pardew + get some decent coaches in asap. Also 1 or 2 really good CBs are needed to tigthen up in the back.

Oh.. and Loic Remy. I'm not convinced the strikers we have now will be anywhere near what Newcastle need.

Dream on.

So many teams in EPL look far better organised, pacey, hard-working and attacking than Newcastle.

That's bollocks. Half the league is dire.

The only bit of that where he's maybe wrong is pacey. We have pace and some quality but lack everything else mentioned.

We have no idea how to use our pace though, probably faster individuals but a waste of time in our team

Thank you. What good is pace for a team that only passes side ways in the back four?

Hope that they can use it effectively when once the dick head in charges of them departs?

You would hope the next manager can build an effective team from this lot and a formation/system that compliments it. Pardew just doesn't know how to set the team up or coach them

Eibar's stadium is worse than Croft Park.

It's their first season ever in La Liga's top division; it's a small town stadium.

They are a small but very well-run club, though.

Do they have any player restrictions on them like only signing Basque domestic players? Notcied that most of their players are Spanish and they're from the Basque part of Spain

It's their first season ever in La Liga's top division; it's a small town stadium.

Do they have any player restrictions on them like only signing Basque domestic players? Notcied that most of their players are Spanish and they're from the Basque part of Spain

They don't. They prefer basque players - they are a regional club afterall - but they don't have an official policy. Their manager has already said they will be widening their net in order to become competitive.

I have a soft spot for them, since they based their kit on ours.

They don't. They prefer basque players - they are a regional club afterall - but they don't have an official policy. Their manager has already said they will be widening their net in order to become competitive.

I have a soft spot for them, since they based their kit on ours.

:thup:

Always like the Basque teams for some reason

Could be quite handy for that Munir that Suarez is unavailable until October and Neymar isn't fully fit yet. Gives him a little run in the first team to see if he can cope with the step up without risking him burning out. Can see him going on loan to another Primera club for the remainder of the season, or even back down to the B team all the better for having had the experience.

Could be quite handy for that Munir that Suarez is unavailable until October and Neymar isn't fully fit yet. Gives him a little run in the first team to see if he can cope with the step up without risking him burning out. Can see him going on loan to another Primera club for the remainder of the season, or even back down to the B team all the better for having had the experience.

He'll see a decent amount of playing time, imho - unless he flops, of course. He'll have the role intended for Deulofeu.

I quite like the look of him. If you asked one year ago, I'd have told you he wasn't anything special, but his progress in just 12 months has been truly scary.

How come Deulofeu doesn't have the role Deulofeu was intended then?

Luís Enrique didn't like him. It was pretty obvious right from the start - he barely played him in friendlies and publicly said he had to work more in the pitch - after barely 3 weeks in charge he loaned him out.