The other games today - 2014/15

Trumpet

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter  1m

#mcfc: Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Clichy; Nasri, Fernando, Toure, Silva; Jovetic, Dzeko.

Henry Winter ‏@henrywinter  49s

#lfc: Mignolet; Johnson, Lovren, Skrtel, Moreno; Allen, Gerrard, Henderson; Sterling, Sturridge, Coutinho.

#mcfc: Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Clichy; Nasri, Fernando, Toure, Silva; Jovetic, Dzeko.

#lfc: Mignolet; Johnson, Lovren, Skrtel, Moreno; Allen, Gerrard, Henderson; Sterling, Sturridge, Coutinho.

Get the feeling Liverpool might get something.

Playing Toure apart of the midfield two is a huge gamble if he can't be bothered like he couldn't against us.

Playing Toure apart of the midfield two is a huge gamble if he can't be bothered like he couldn't against us.

Think that's why Fernando is there, I think Fernandinho is a great player but to put him as a holding midfielder was never a natural fit.

Hopefully they get a fucking shoeing tbh. Be quite funny to just cut to Balotelli sit there as his old team roll in another against his new one.

Purely for fantasy football reasons I also hope Lovren gives away a pen and gets sent off since the guy next to me in the N-O league only has him to play. :p

Think that's why Fernando is there, I think Fernandinho is a great player but to put him as a holding midfielder was never a natural fit.

Indeed but is Fernando good enough to do the running for both of them?