Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

You had a detached retina and it just healed on its own? Legend.

Yep, detached / ripped retina. Know exactly what he means by spots too. If i close the "good" eye, there's a legit blur spot in the "bad" eye that will never really fully heal. However, the good eye basically is boss and basically covers for the bad one. Vision pretty spot on now, have contacts and glasses.

Was scary as f*** though man, eye was bloodshot for a few days, and I couldn't see s*** in school and then went to the eye doctor (didn't tell my parents how bad it was...) Doctor originally said I'd need surgery and 50/50 if i ever see out the eye again. Anyway, monitored for 2 months as they wanted to see improvement and the swelling etc to stop and it did, and then the retina reattached/healed and I improved basically every other week.

anyway, back on topic - i healed like Wolverine and I feel for Siem.

There needs to be a rule about posting links to the Chronicle, like. You can't just drop a link without quoting text. I feel like a thousand viruses are being installed at once with how slow that website loads.

There needs to be a rule about posting links to the Chronicle, like. You can't just drop a link without quoting text. I feel like a thousand viruses are being installed at once with how slow that website loads.

:thup:

I think something went wrong at their end earlier today when I visited as the page loaded instantly and I was able to scroll up and down without any lag or freezing, then a second later the page reloaded, the 8 billion adverts appeared and it felt like I'd just reverted to using Internet Explorer 4 on a Windows 95 PC.

Cool story bro.

In fairness to the lad I remember watching Steve Mc L play him for over an hour when we beat Tottenham 2 goals to 1. He pressed from the front and was excellent that match. If anyone can re-watch this he didnt hide but was great as we were away from home.

I think there was that and Liverpool at home back to back where he started just off Cisse, and while the goals came when they came off for Perez and Mitrovic, those two were very good.

Well fuck, for 50k a week I'll pretend I'm a nice dude while retweeting self-deprecating jokes about myself and giving interviews about how teh reeely bad thing happen. How about stringing together at least half a season of consecutive games played without your ever-living soul falling out of your arse?

Hope he has a good season :thup:

There's an amazing amount of goodwill toward Siem. Some would say that if he were English or ginger he'd get slated. Not me though, I like him.

:lol: anyone else immediately reminded of Big Keith talking about Peak Practice?