Guest ManDoon

Krul

Anita  Williamson  Coloccini Santon

Tiote    Colback

Sissoko        De Jong        Gouffran

Perez

This is f***ing grim

No Dumshit and Shola yo

You would expect a no 10 to have some assists though.

7 goals and 1 assist in 16 apps, in the league last season

Pretty much a 1 in 3 scoring record for Ajax over his career there which basically means he will score 2 goals for us this season. It's ok though because Jack Cuntback will score at least 1 as will Sissokho, Gouffran, Cisse so we will at least have 6 goals at end of season

Personally think we need the link up creative type as we need someone to provide those plays

:sadnod:

Aye, someone like Ben Arfa.  It's f***ing criminal really.

Yip exactly someone like that and give him freedom to do what the fuck he likes in final 3rd of pitch. We still need a winger or 2 and for Pardew to actually let them create. It's funny because next season we will have Tiote, Gouffran, Sissoko and De Jong that can't pass a ball in midfield with Anita the only one that seems to be able to, All that possession :).

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/mags-closing-in-on-siem-de-jong.936936/page-28

About 50 less posts in their thread about him compared to ours :lol:

What is wrong with them, must be bothering them. Don't think their signing Gomez or Jones really registered with us. On facebook a mate of mine has literally posted 20 posts in last day about how shite he is, bitter doesn't even cover it, they have a total obsession with us and spend a disturbing amount of time making the world know about it.

Rather have Vurnon in there than Tiote, mind.

Agreeing with Ronaldo twice in one day is scary :p

I'd certainly imagine so, given it's my first post of the day.

We agreed that Ryan Taylor is terrible.

Could of been yesterday  :coolsmiley:

Cabella - CF - Ben Arfa

--------De Jong---------

-----Tiote---Sissoko----

Would be fucking ideal man.

Any team with a half decent attack would murder that. Talk about exposing the defence :lol:  Looks great from an attacking point of view, mind

Then overhaul the fucking defense - find a commanding CB to pair with MYM (no he's about to be sold too), sell Debuchy and go after that Auier fella who looks a tank, pacy, and can cross. If that means we go Santon or different LB then so be it. I think our defense massively needs overhauled and MYM and Santon are the only viable ones with any future value and upside to be kept if we assume Debuchy is off.

Then overhaul the fucking defense - find a commanding CB to pair with MYM (no he's about to be sold too), sell Debuchy and go after that Auier fella who looks a tank, pacy, and can cross. If that means we go Santon or different LB then so be it. I think our defense massively needs overhauled and MYM and Santon are the only viable ones with any future value and upside to be kept if we assume Debuchy is off.

I think our defence is over rated. I'm not convinced on either Debuchy or Santon defensively, sure both of them get forward but they are slow to track back, often leave the CB's to cover them and when they are back they just back off. MYM, and Haidara look like they have potential. I would gladly get rid of anyone else though providing we have replacements for them.

Overrated by who? :mackems:

Our fans mostly. Colo is starting to show errors in games, and my views on Santon and Debuchy are clear yet these are fans favourites who they really rate and desperately don't want to sell.

Let me be very clear with what I'm about to say....

Pardew's tactics are shit, yes, he requires way too many grafters and not enough creative players to do anything out there. However, we seem to be one of a few teams that has WAY too many defensive minded negative midfielders out there - and when we don't we leak goals. Think the talent in defense + tactics are lacking. MYM is probably the only one I'd want to keep - Santon and Haidara on the cusp, and I'm already counting Debuchy out. More power, more pace and better tactics would solve this problem and allow us to play more attacking minded players. We really don't need 2 DM's, a CM playing wide, and CF playing LM - its insanely stupid negative tactics.

Overrated by who? :mackems:

Our fans mostly. Colo is starting to show errors in games, and my views on Santon and Debuchy are clear yet these are fans favourites who they really rate and desperately don't want to sell.

Debuchy is good - he'd be better with a stronger CB next to him and better tactics all around. If we pressed all game and played attacking he'd be fine - do what he needs to defensively and be safe with a strong commander CB next to him - just like MYM and to an extent Santon. Our incredible lack of defensive pace (its generally Santon or Haidara) kills us. If MYM + Power & Decently quick CB paired together we'd have pace, technical, and strength in the back. We have weak as piss players there currently.

I think Tiote is the only naturally defensive minded midfielders we have, even Anita can pick some good forward facing passes. It's Pardew who the problem is, he and others in the training ground have them thinking back to basics pass it back tactics. Look at players like Sissoko when he first came, he ran at players, he took people on, played some great little passes, look at him at NUFC now. Now he's with France at World Cup he's doing good again. Look at the treatment Ben Arfa has been given. It's Pardew and some of the coaching staff. This has been a problem with us since Souness.