2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Haven't seen a team give up this bad after going behind since the last time I watched us fall behind.

It's just like watching Southampton, Man Utd, Everton, sunderland, Spurs...

@GuillemBalague

All agreed for Alexis. Will be anounced soon, possibly tomorrow.Arsenal will pay FCB £27.5m plus £2.3m for objectives. 4 years plus 1 optional

I don't really care how good Silva is, it's absolutely pathetic for professional footballers to fall apart like this. He's not some magic f***ing talisman.

QPR's sub keeper is in net, Maicon's years past his best, Luiz can't/won't defend, and Marcelo and Dante aren't great defenders either. Then you factor in the rest of their team which is absolutely awful by Brazilian standards. We should've seen this coming, really.

Exactly look at the state of the attack too.

They had a chance with Neymar and Silva but without them forget it

Guest neesy111

The home advantage carried brazil soo much, this is thevworst brazilian side in my lifetime.

Haven't seen a team give up this bad after going behind since the last time I watched us fall behind.

Of all the bummings we have suffered and there are many, I can't remember one as bad as this. Kudos Brazil.

@GuillemBalague

All agreed for Alexis. Will be anounced soon, possibly tomorrow.Arsenal will pay FCB £27.5m plus £2.3m for objectives. 4 years plus 1 optional

Good deal that.

Suarez worth 2 Alexis is crazy to me

I don't really care how good Silva is, it's absolutely pathetic for professional footballers to fall apart like this. He's not some magic fucking talisman.

QPR's sub keeper is in net, Maicon's years past his best, Luiz can't/won't defend, and Marcelo and Dante aren't great defenders either. Then you factor in the rest of their team which is absolutely awful by Brazilian standards. We should've seen this coming, really.

Got 3 decent midfielders playing centrally though and they've literally disappeared. Not even going round kicking anyone anymore.

Feels remarkably like the nail in the coffin for that 'Aura of Brazil' where you always gave them a modicum of respect.

Damage from this will be long, long-lasting.

Going to watch something else and hope there are as few casualties as possible in Brazil.

Guest neesy111

@GuillemBalague

Great signing for arsenal.

Of all the bummings we have suffered and there are many, I can't remember one as bad as this. Kudos Brazil.

The 4-4 started like this, iirc.