2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David Luiz isn't just terrible, he's been an absolute disgrace. If he was English or played for us I'd be wanting blood after the way he's played. Absolute cunt of a performance.

Captain :laugh:

Think my favourite thing about this is that Brazil won't have played in the Maracana this World Cup, their home ground, their most iconic ground in their most iconic city because they assumed they could leave it to the final and the win the competition there. Superb.

David Luiz isn't just terrible, he's been an absolute disgrace. If he was English or played for us I'd be wanting blood after the way he's played. Absolute c*** of a performance.

Michael Owen-esque captaining performance.

I do feel sorry for Fred. It ain't his fault he's been constantly despite being horrifically poor. Now he's probably going to have to get plastic surgery to reconfigure his face.

Think my favourite thing about this is that Brazil won't have played in the Maracana this World Cup, their home ground, their most iconic ground in their most iconic city because they assumed they could leave it to the final and the win the competition there. Superb.

Noticed that the other day, cocky bastards. :lol:

Brazil been class this second half. Slightly too late.

Aye got the timing slightly off. Should have kept it tight for 70 minutes then used a bit of magic to nick a goal.