2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Time to see which Pope God likes best, too.

BsIwDWuCQAEFL0G.jpg

The German one will pray more and the latino will take a nap, so the Germans will win.

It's ok the be racist against latins if I'm one?

Well given that one of them was the only pope in history to resign,I think if God is there he'll be on Argentina's side

Mate, they were so special. I'll never forget watching the Scotland game.....another Friday night job. And the Ghillie Jockoes having the cheek to take the lead...you could actually see the hackles rise and they proceeded to tear therm apart

:thup: 1982 is my favourite World Cup.

I can't imagine declining to take the first pelanty. I mean yeah it's super intense, and if you missed it would feel horrible, but how could you ever shake that feeling that you caved to fear and failed your team?

Who could be the two that bottled it though ?

My first thought is Huntelaar, ...second, maybe Blind ?

Cilissen just looked bereft of any confidence when talking to Krul before the shoot-outs. No intimidating, no shit talking, he was just awed by the pressure.

Hiddink is next to take over to Netherlands apparently. Hope they go back to playing proper Dutch football, and Hiddink doesn't play his Anzhi version with the Dutch.

Time to see which Pope God likes best, too.

BsIwDWuCQAEFL0G.jpg

The German one will pray more and the latino will take a nap, so the Germans will win.

It's ok the be racist against latins if I'm one?

Well given that one of them was the only pope in history to resign,I think if God is there he'll be on Argentina's side

The godfather is pope now?  Straight after the emperor from star wars?  They're playing some movie game over there in the pope selecting department.

It's obvious to say Germany will win the Final but I'm not so sure.

They were amazing against Brazil and, scarily, were clearly holding back. They could've went up another gear or two if needed. But most teams wouldn't melt down like Brazil did in those 6 minutes, even Brazil mightn't have if Thiago Silva played. Germany have been the most impressive team so far, but it's not guaranteed that they'll just stroll past the Argies and roll in 5 more.

Argentina's defence is actually quite good, plus Germany's high defensive line is much riskier against Messi, Di Maria & Aguero than against Fred. Also, if Germany choose to play their own game and treat Messi like a normal player, it could easily backfire.

I'm really excited for the game, I think the best 2 teams have made the Final and it's tough to call. There's something amazing about Messi dragging Argentina to glory in the Maracana.

Since when did Vlaar become a world class defender? Is he that good playing for Villa or is the dross alongside him dragging him down?

Hes by far their best defender. Never seen him play that well though. Possible move to Man Utd beckons?

Ron Vlaar would easily be the best central defender at Manchester United. I think he could go higher personally. Chelsea will need a Terry replacement at some point. Would also make a good partner for Kompany.