2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Football depresses me so. This was it, really.

International football can suck balls too. :lol:

Don't think I'll ever be as sad in a game where I'm not a supporter of either team. And Messi was great tonight by anyone else's standards

Well deserved and a thumbs up to how German football has been run in the past decade, and how our country's football should be run.

We never will follow their rule. The FA is happy to let the kids and fans pay the price for the Premiership money and foreign big name players. Why invest in grassroots football when you can pocket the money?

Guest neesy111

Well deserved and a thumbs up to how German football has been run in the past decade, and how our country's football should be run.

We never will follow their rule. The FA is happy to let the kids and fans pay the price for the Premiership money and foreign big name players. Why invest in grassroots football when you can pocket the money?

Thats how our society is, always money first.

Title is wrong. Germany have never won a World Cup. They have as West Germany though.

FUCKING UGH

It's so stupid even for Stifler, man. West Germany is Germany FFS. :lol:

Two different countries technically.