2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andy Woodman ‏@GKGuruWoody  52s

Timmmmmmmy Kruuuuulll take a bow! #proudaspunch

Taking the fucking credit. Fancy teaching him to kick a ball properly now, you cretin?

The tweets he's retweeting man. :facepalm:

Was about to say. Christ.

Guest hobshobs

Good for Mike Ashleys pocket but that dutch side is full of c***s. Rubbing off on Krul now too by the looks of it.

Football as I knew it growing up is finished. If that makes any Toon fan proud then, honestly, get a life man. Straight out the Ashley / Pardew school of no honesty, no integrity and no class. Fuck right off Krul.

Guest firetotheworks

Imagine if Krul saves a Messi penalty man. Arrrrrgh.

Hunghg.

I don't think I'd like it. Fucking hate that Dutch team.

Costa Rica had a great WC. Hope they stick around, unless they get in our way, then they can fuck off.

Liverpool are going to buy all their star players for daring to break into the top four.

Good for Mike Ashleys pocket but that dutch side is full of c***s. Rubbing off on Krul now too by the looks of it.

Football as I knew it growing up is finished. If that makes any Toon fan proud then, honestly, get a life man. Straight out the Ashley / Pardew school of no honesty, no integrity and no class. Fuck right off Krul.

It did sour it a bit for me, don't like the way he behaved at all. Guess you could argue it's just gamesmanship, but I would rather not see it.