2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That boring fuckfest is exactly why the Yanks will never love football.

Who the fuck can sit there and watch that?

:lol: The fuck does it have to do with us? We've enjoyed football a hell of a lot more than you have this summer.

At least some of the Brazilians look genuinely sad/embarrassed instead of fucking straight off down the tunnel to collect their ridiculous wages like our set of spineless arseholes.

Guest bimpy474

Nice touch from the Germans there.

I remember Stuart Pearce saying how after the 1990 semi, the German's getting drug tested with him, were silent and didn't gloat, classy stuff tbf.

:lol: Fuck I bit on a Stifler post. God damn it all.

I was just mad because I was trying to figure out a way to mention that this fucking game got 2 minutes despite it being 7-1. That's what happened. :blush:

That boring fuckfest is exactly why the Yanks will never love football.

Who the fuck can sit there and watch that?

:lol: The fuck does it have to do with us? We've enjoyed football a hell of a lot more than you have this summer.

Your not surposed to enjoy football, it's supposed to be a chore, something you have to do on a Saturday, a bit like how people go to church on a Sunday.

At least some of the Brazilians look genuinely sad/embarrassed instead of fucking straight off down the tunnel to collect their ridiculous wages like our set of spineless arseholes.

Ney way to talk about Neymar, poor cunt.