2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Disagree strongly with Cannavaro.  If you can utterly humiliate a team and set down a marker, you should do it.

No doubt, can't blame them. They should've gone for the juggler.

Disagree strongly with Cannavaro.  If you can utterly humiliate a team and set down a marker, you should do it.

Not the done thing in Italy so I've heard from a few things, seen as disrespectful toward your opponent or some bollocks.

Guest ManDoon

Not the done thing in Italy so I've heard from a few things, seen as disrespectful toward your opponent or some bollocks.

Yeah, think its frowned upon there. We should migrate NUFC to Italy, be less hammerings

Did Pirlo mention that in his book? Sure that I've read something similar.

Did Pirlo mention that in his book? Sure that I've read something similar.

Think it was in Calcio, AC Jimbo has definitely mentioned it on Football Weekly n all.

Martin O'Neill being an argumentative little prick again.

Weird how he never mentions he's an international manager these days, 1 win in 7 :notbad:

I wouldn't admit to being manager of a micky mouse team either, tbf.

Micky mouse team that England haven't beaten in 30 years :yao:

Martin O'Neill being an argumentative little prick again.

Weird how he never mentions he's an international manager these days, 1 win in 7 :notbad:

I wouldn't admit to being manager of a micky mouse team either, tbf.

Micky mouse team that England haven't beaten in 30 years :yao:

Alreet Chompy O'Chomp.