2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ManDoon

Meh, they are all pretty much bell ends tbh to varying degrees. It's different for him I guess because of the sheer weight of his celebrity in Brazil. I don't hate him the same way I hate Cattermole basically. Not hardman >>>> pretendy hardman

The point is that he wasn't an inch of two away from having his career threatened ffs. He got a knee in the back. I don't care about him rolling his sleeves up to mid-bicep or owt, but all he's doing is trying to keep his ugly mug on the back pages. Just fuck off back to Spain and get back to your role as worst striker in the team.

The point is that he wasn't an inch of two away from having his career threatened ffs. He got a knee in the back. I don't care about him rolling his sleeves up to mid-bicep or owt, but all he's doing is trying to keep his ugly mug on the back pages. Just f*** off back to Spain and get back to your role as worst striker in the team.

Ok Dr.Semtex.

:lol: such shit as per. I'm not allowed to make that evaluation, but Dr Neymar Ph.D is perfectly qualified to evaluate potential paralysis?

"I thank God for helping me, because if that blow had been a few inches lower I would have risked being paralysed"

Quite the analysis.

It's just more utter shite from another self-indulgent prick who just can't stand that he's not the main attraction anymore.

:)

Let's not forget that the disgusting Neymar tried to rearrange Modric's face in the first game. Thankfully, Modric didn't feel the full force otherwise he would need cosmetic surgery.

Guest firetotheworks

What's gan on man....have you all been bribed to slag him off? It's nowt, get over it man.

Breaks a bone in his back, misses out on the rest of the world cup in his own country where the entire nation where pining their hopes on him.  Could have been potentially paralysed.

"What a fucking faget, get up and walk it off and stop crying!"

Some absolute weapons on here, like.

I find it hard to dislike Neymar like, even though he's obviously soft as shite, an emotional wreck and a bit of an pillock. He's handled the pressure of this world cup way better than the majority of his teammates and I didn't think he had it in him to raise his game the way he did in the first few games in particular. Pretty sure he's talking rubbish about nearly being paralysed mind, but it's understandable that he'd probably be a bit bitter over what happened.

And this, Flip, is why you bite your tongue when Ron goes fishing.

Aye I know, but if it wasn't for Kanji I'd genuinely think the guy is stuck in the 20s. Calling other the worst types of human beings while he portrays himself on here as a type of superhero that deals with everything thorugh brute force and size of biceps.

The point is that he wasn't an inch of two away from having his career threatened ffs. He got a knee in the back. I don't care about him rolling his sleeves up to mid-bicep or owt, but all he's doing is trying to keep his ugly mug on the back pages. Just f*** off back to Spain and get back to your role as worst striker in the team.

Dr Semtex, the vertebrae that Neymar broke, the L3 is couple cm's away from nerves that could've potentially kept him in a wheel-chair.