2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Germany win again

Guest ManDoon
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I just absolutely love Schweinsteiger when he plays for Germany. What an absolute monster he is, every ball is his, every attack is begun from him, just everything is about him in games like these. Fantastic player who I thought had an average Bundesliga season for a player of his calibre, really picked himself up for the right moment. :thup:

Hummels has also shown why I don't think he's the best defender in the world and belongs to the group of 'one of the best', he's just too slow.

Mascherano is class.

He just sits doesn't move and provides a shield for the defense

You know where he learned that, right? :pardsbeard:

Pardew: "JAVVSS...JAVVVSSSSSS...OI JAVS YA WANKAA..."

Javier: "Mista...you speak to me?"

Pardew: "Course you wankaaa, faakin get behind 'Ayden and do wot he wuz sayin".

Javier: "Porque?"

Pardew: "Faackin forrin caant. Dats you's dropped dis weekend. Wots dis board doin givven me dese small forrins who ain't gonna jump 'igh"

Hayden: "Good job guv. Guv...you reckon I'm good enuff to play for England?"

Pardew: "Nah 'Ayden son...yous a good lad who listens ... yous good enuff to lift da World Cup. Not like dis forrin wankaa, too smalls dont kno how to jump. Just listen to wot I is saying 'Ayden son and you'll be a Barceeelona legend before yous retire".

Meanwhile a Pardew fanboy on a West Ham forum talks about how noone knows what Mascherano is like in training and how Javier probably has a negative attitude that destroys team morale.

Don't think I'm exaggerating when I say this is the best final I've seen (of a big cup), in recent years.

FA Cup was good this year for a change

Champions League final was decent as well.

I just absolutely love Schweinsteiger when he plays for Germany. What an absolute monster he is, every ball is his, every attack is begun from him, just everything is about him in games like these. Fantastic player who I thought had an average Bundesliga season for a player of his calibre, really picked himself up for the right moment. :thup:

Hummels has also shown why I don't think he's the best defender in the world and belongs to the group of 'one of the best', he's just too slow.

Good post.

Been a pretty decent final, but not sure who I want to score first. If Argentina score they'll just sit back and play on the counter. If Germany score Argentina will sit back out of fear of scoring a second then hoof it long in the final 5 minutes as they get desperate.

:thup: spot on, Flip