Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

Debuchy while had obvious quality did go missing quite a bit and could be insanely rash in how he did things, Janmaat seems a steadier presence at least he does to me

Was furious when Debuchy was sold but Janmaat is as good....dare I say it....better?

Guest Howaythetoon

He's a better footballer than Debuchy and has adapted to the league far quicker than the Frenchman. He's also pretty solid defensively. I like.

Our right hand side looks very good potentially with Janmaat and Cabella (Who'll get better and better). Janmaat has end product as well. Would like to see us go for a quality left winger.

Aarons man.

Our right hand side looks very good potentially with Janmaat and Cabella (Who'll get better and better). Janmaat has end product as well. Would like to see us go for a quality left winger.

Aarons man.

I know man :) But i'd like to see us have more than two capable players for the wings. (don't rate Sammy)

I don't think we have seen the best of him yet.

Today he produced two great crosses which results in two goals, if that was Debuchy he probably wouldn't have been able to produce a cross like those.

As he settles in more he'll get better.

I always did say Debuchy was over rated, and I think Janmaat's performances are starting to show that.

Fantastic cross for the second goal. Probably not as quick as Debuchy was but has a better end product and he likes to cut inside which gives Cabella more space on the wing. Seems like they linked together well today, looking very promosing.