Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

Gave everything tonight. If we had 11 others showing for the ball like he did than we'd boss games like this.

Including a luscious through-ball that Hanley just barely managed to deal with. :lol:

Janmaat huffed and puffed and didn't look much different to last season.  He put a few crosses into the box if you can call them crosses but he rarely if ever found his own team mates, sometimes his fault sometimes the fault of others not getting into good positions.  I wouldn't hold on to him if anybody came in with a decent offer for him.

Gave everything tonight. If we had 11 others showing for the ball like he did than we'd boss games like this.

Including a luscious through-ball that Hanley just barely managed to deal with. :lol:

When you are involved in just about everything up and down the pitch then you are going to have the odd gaffe Dave. At least he showed up, and tbh, he was one of those I was least bothered about losing this season.

His 'attempts' to stop crosses are an insult and his own crosses when he gets forward are just token gesture hopeful ones. Nearly everything he does just screams token gesture. Surprised Rafa hasn't been more ruthless, he'll get caught out time and time again and it'll cost us, please tout him around and let him be someone else's problem ASAP IMO.

Foreign, not shit, and didn't win the game single handedly = wants to be away. Classic.

For someone who didn't care it's odd that he got booked for being too emotional chasing an equaliser. Not too mention his comments the other day.

I think he cares a lot, that's why he loses it so often.

IMO he just needs to overlap in the traditional way a fullback does, not get the ball to feet when he's already the most advanced player. When he gets it to feet while marked he's really easy to stop.

His red against Swansea last year looked like it was on purpose like but I do think he cares and as Triggs said, he's the least of our worries. Certainly doesn't help we have zero attacking intent from our left full back.

Really wish he'd drill crosses more often than floating them though especially without Mitrovic

Guest neesy111

He was correct in being an arse for that call at the end of the game but for me he was by far our 2nd worst player on the pitch.  He can not fucking be a right back, dimples.

He was correct in being an arse for that call at the end of the game but for me he was by far our 2nd worst player on the pitch.  He can not f***ing be a right back, dimples.

Dimples [emoji38]

Guest neesy111

He was correct in being an arse for that call at the end of the game but for me he was by far our 2nd worst player on the pitch.  He can not f***ing be a right back, dimples.

Dimples [emoji38]

I saw the typo and decided fuck it.

Dummett, Lascelles, Anita, Colback, Perez & Gayle were far worse for me.

So lethargic and unwilling to go forward in the first half. It was Ritchie that kicked him into gear really.

its not his job to be our main attacking threat on his own. got little support first half in the opposition half.

no way near our worst player today for skill or for effort.

So lethargic and unwilling to go forward in the first half. It was Ritchie that kicked him into gear really.

its not his job to be our main attacking threat on his own. got little support first half in the opposition half.

no way near our worst player today for skill or for effort.

:thup:

Got absolutely no protection in front of him either 1st half.

His floated crosses wind me up mind, seems incapable of hitting them with any pace