Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

He's a good player, those that turned on him are morons.

Yep, he's quality and I'm surprised no big teams have snapped him up really. Would be great if he stayed, even I still expect him to be sold.

The hate of him was bizarre like.  Quite often he was our only attacking outlet in games from RB

Which he never looked any good at :lol: I don't rate him and never have, bloke can't defend to save his life and going forward he's nothing special either really.

Obviously hope he does well and proves me wrong mind, everyone gets a clean slate at this point. ( except Colback :lol: )

He's been a massive threat at times for us. He and Sissoko down the right was our only thing that functioned reasonably well for most of last season. Bare in mind they had to basically initiate all these attacks between themselves as well because none of our midfielders could pass the ball

Our improved form under Rafa came when he didn't play and Anita played RB. That being said he should be fine in this league.

We also put in our best performance of the season in the last game with Anita injur4ed and Janmaat back at RB. He's a quality player, delighted if he's staying.

Think he struggled when he tried to do too much, if Rafa can keep him focussed on his primary job of defending and attacking a bit more selectively then I reckon he'll be a real asset at this level.

That's the first time I've ever heard him speak with pride about the club. Hopefully Rafa will be able to get him defending with 100% concentration, because he's got everything in his locker to be a top player.

He's a bit young to go to the Turkish league. Is the Championship of less quality than the Turkish top division? I doubt it. Also, Turkey is a bit volatile at the moment. I'd be surprised if he fancied it.

The championship is not a higher standard than the Turkish league :lol:

Outside of the big clubs who play in the Champions League I doubt there's much quality. Does the Turkish league have a higher profile in world football than the Championship? I wouldn't have said so. It's certainly watched by less people.

Of course it has higher profile and more quality ffs. :lol: Also how can it be certainly watched by less people? Turkey alone has 75 million people and I'm not counting the millions that live abroad.

I like him. Think people were understandably annoyed at him for him getting sent off against Leicester and Swansea (which looked like it was on purpose) but I do think he cares and I think he, maybe more so than any of our other players, will thrive working under a competent manager here for a change

Good post. You're right on this, I well annoyed with the red cards he got. He did a few pretty bad mistakes like, but he is a decent player, and you think with Rafa here and a lower league - that he'll be more consistent.

You'd hope he'd get 6-7 goals this season.

Piss off. Never looked interested all game, immediately played the ball away twice and turned his back because he never wanted it. If you want to leave then fuck off.

Never looked interested ffs :lol:

Piss off. Never looked interested all game, immediately played the ball away twice and turned his back because he never wanted it. If you want to leave then fuck off.

Leave that dog alone man.

:lol: