Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

Tavernier scored 15 last season.

Janmatt will proper take the p*ss in this league like Jose but more end product.

Tav played in the Scottish Champo :lol:

He's an absolutely shit defender as well

Been impressed with his attitude in Pre-season.

Brave prediction (if he stays) but think he'll score double figures this season.

More like stupid prediction. ;) Double figures from right-back or is he going to play as a winger?

Even when he is at right back, he plays as a winger! Goes on more raids than Bez did--or your average Border Reiver.I'd back him for 10+ goals.

He's a bit young to go to the Turkish league. Is the Championship of less quality than the Turkish top division? I doubt it. Also, Turkey is a bit volatile at the moment. I'd be surprised if he fancied it.

:thup:

He's a bit young to go to the Turkish league. Is the Championship of less quality than the Turkish top division? I doubt it. Also, Turkey is a bit volatile at the moment. I'd be surprised if he fancied it.

They've just had a (possibly fake) coup and their president is cementing his dictatorial power Palpatine style.  Nobody in their right mind would move over there at the minute.

The championship is not a higher standard than the Turkish league :lol:

The championship is not a higher standard than the Turkish league :lol:

Outside of the big clubs who play in the Champions League I doubt there's much quality. Does the Turkish league have a higher profile in world football than the Championship? I wouldn't have said so. It's certainly watched by less people.

I like him. Think people were understandably annoyed at him for him getting sent off against Leicester and Swansea (which looked like it was on purpose) but I do think he cares and I think he, maybe more so than any of our other players, will thrive working under a competent manager here for a change

The hate of him was bizarre like.  Quite often he was our only attacking outlet in games from RB

Which he never looked any good at :lol: I don't rate him and never have, bloke can't defend to save his life and going forward he's nothing special either really.

Obviously hope he does well and proves me wrong mind, everyone gets a clean slate at this point. ( except Colback :lol: )