Oldham 2-1 Newcastle United - FT

Ashley17

Keeping the ball and attacking with it are two different things, mind.

Obviously Pardew's mentality represent a massive, massive problem but our fringe attacking players really are abhorrently poor, by anyone's standards.

Guest bimpy474

Keeping the ball and attacking with it are two different things, mind.

Obviously Pardew's mentality represent a massive, massive problem but our fringe attacking players really are abhorrently poor, by anyone's standards.

Oh yeah, i'm not sure what the hell we do with the youth team at Newcastle. The proof is where they go after they leave, i think only Tav has gone to anyone who's not totally rank.

Don't think I've ever seen an expansive friendly performance from an NUFC side. It's certainly not going to happen in the middle of July without half the team.

What about that time we made Motherwell look ordinary?

Guest firetotheworks

Wow. I didn't see this coming.

I think I'll wait an hour or two before posting my feelings on it. I don't want to say anything without really thinking it through.

Don't think I've ever seen an expansive friendly performance from an NUFC side. It's certainly not going to happen in the middle of July without half the team.

Not sure it's brag-worthy to make a shit team look ordinary, much in the same way we have the ability to make ordinary teams look like world beaters.

Guest firetotheworks

Wow. I didn't see this coming.

I think I'll wait an hour or two before posting my feelings on it. I don't want to say anything without really thinking it through.

Okay, I've thought about it.

Eh, I don't give a shit either way.

Not sure it's brag-worthy to make a s*** team look ordinary, much in the same way we have the ability to make ordinary teams look like world beaters.

:lol: :lol: :lol: No way

Not sure it's brag-worthy to make a s*** team look ordinary, much in the same way we have the ability to make ordinary teams look like world beaters.

:lol: :lol: :lol: No way

I know that was the obvious point but the smug faced rancid crab crawling cunt makes my piss boil :lol:

You know I just got in after a great day, and the first thing I've looked at is this thread.

I'm already getting angry ... Anita shunted out to right back already for bloody Jack Colback.

And we're already collapsing after halftime in the very first pre-season game against Oldham.

You know I just got in after a great day, and the first thing I've looked at is this thread.

I'm already getting angry ... Anita shunted out to right back already for bloody Jack Colback.

And we're already collapsing after halftime in the very first pre-season game against Oldham.

http://i.imgur.com/pjg5ycn.gif

You've had a great day, but you're now in an angry mood because your team lost a pre-season friendly?

Sake.

Look Neil don't start with me you hear!

Pardew is already doing stupid shit. I don't want any games right now. I'm not done pretending everything is going to be fine because the new signings will all do well, and our best players will be played in their proper positions.

You know since you got Martinez, I really don't like your face.