Emmanuel Rivière

LRD

Yet another low cost striker underwhelms. Cheap strikers are cheap for a reason. Youngsters like Perez aside (doing far better than anyone could imagine), it's the one position where you have to spend money if you want results. We won't, the end.

Edit: forgot to mention striking lucky with free transfers nobody else wants.

Yet another low cost striker underwhelms. Cheap strikers are cheap for a reason. Youngsters like Perez aside (doing far better than anyone could imagine), it's the one position where you have to spend money if you want results. We won't, the end.

On the other hand we could've easily had Ba and Remy for less than £10m combined.

So much flack for him yet he was far from our worst player.

:lol: he must have touched the ball about five or six times all match, man.

Aye, unfortunately the likes of Gouffran were setting Spurs attacks up and our defence (part from Haidara) gifting them goals.

Sold a complete pup here, based on performances so far.

I stand to be corrected, but he stunk the place out with every touch (or lack thereof)

Makes you wonder how bad Facundo Fereyra must be if he's worse than this lad.

I think he researched a lot of strikers, went into great depth learning about them and analysing their game.  He spoke to his contacts about each and presented a meticulously crafted dossier to our transfer team at which point we picked the cheapest one and threw the rest away.

I think he researched a lot of strikers, went into great depth learning about them and analysing their game.  He spoke to his contacts about each and presented a meticulously crafted dossier to our transfer team at which point we picked the cheapest one and threw the rest away.

:thup: