Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 - Svein best coach in da league

LRD

I'm risking Dzeko too, he still makes me uncomfortable though, despite all the goals he's scored here. Is there a chance Jovetic will start over him?

Probably and there is bound to be some rotation over the Christmas period but I can see Pellegrini putting his faith in Dzeko given his record. Felt I had to go for a City striker, they have some great fixtures coming up.

Bony's a good option as well, but didn't want both him and Sigurdsson.

I'm risking Dzeko too, he still makes me uncomfortable though, despite all the goals he's scored here. Is there a chance Jovetic will start over him?

Probably and there is bound to be some rotation over the Christmas period but I can see Pellegrini putting his faith in Dzeko given his record. Felt I had to go for a City striker, they have some great fixtures coming up.

Bony's a good option as well, but didn't want both him and Sigurdsson.

Aye. For me it's either Dzeko, Jovetic, Rooney or Lukaku. I'm probably doing an 8pt hit though - Kompany, O'Shea & Striker for S Taylor, Chambers & Aguero.

I don't get 2 free transfers next week if I have two now and I only use one, right?

If you have 2 FT now and use one, you will have 2 again in next round. If you don't use one you will still only have 2 FT next round. You get 1 each round and can only have 2 at one time.

I don't get 2 free transfers next week if I have two now and I only use one, right?

If you have 2 FT now and use one, you will have 2 again in next round. If you don't use one you will still only have 2 FT next round. You get 1 each round and can only have 2 at one time.

Thanks, I'll keep my remaining one, then.

Was going to go Dzeko but will most likely be boring and go with Rooney. Really tricky choice with the inevitable rotation coming up, Rooney's missed a match already this month and they have no Europe so he might not be rotated

Guest Roger Kint

Just took yet another -4 hit to get Aguero out, could have just replaced him and done another next week but rather have Sanchez in now before we play them(plus Sakho up front) due to 6 players being injured/suspended this week

:lol: I will never live that down will I. What a disgrace that was.

I've taken a bit of a gamble by bringing in David Silva and Di Maria this week. Hoping they're both back from injury!

I essentially replaced Aguero and Wanyama with Silva and Dzeko.

My midfield is now Silva, Hazard, Sanchez, Di Maria and Downing.

Up front I have Dzeko, Costa and Bojan.

Defence is Yuk Sun, Azpilicueta, Hutton, Wisdom, Robertson (who I'm ditching next week).

Goalies are Forster and Hamer.

Had a day off work today, so did my FF transfers earlier than usual, put Courtois in for the injured/suspended Fabianski.

About 2 hours later....

Jose: 'Courtois had a little problem in training, a muscular problem, and he's not available for tomorrow.' #CFC

Courtois straight back out, Hart in.

-4 already. FS.