Sydney FC 0 - 4 Newcastle United - 22/07/14

Newcastle Fan

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  48s

Steven Taylor: "It was an important win for us. We are looking forward to Man City now" #nufc

No way he starts.  :anguish:

Don't worry Iron Mike will return to full fitness to keep Saylor and that bad band man Mapou away from the first team.

Steven Taylor: "It was an important win for us. We are looking forward to Man City now" #nufc

Don't worry Iron Mike will return to full fitness to keep Saylor and that bad band man Mapou away from the first team.

Mbee-bop-a-doo-wop

Mbee-bop-a-doo-wop

Tune!

Deciding who starts between Taylor and Williamson, must be like deciding which of your mates you would want to finger blast your lass.

Probably rather Willo, Taylor might fist-pump her internal organs out her throat.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd rather start Williamson on personality alone, that's how fucking irritating Taylor is.

I'd rather start Williamson on personality alone, that's how fucking irritating Taylor is.

Same here. Now that Shola is gone, Steven fucking Taylor is the first player I want to see out the door. Prick.

I'm aware that we have even more useless squad members such as Obertan, Elliot etc but Taylor won't ever shut the fuck up. I can't stand him.

I'd rather start Williamson on personality alone, that's how f***ing irritating Taylor is.

I'd start him on the basis of higher IQ tbh, he's less likely to give an opponent acres of space to move into.

Naturally in an ideal world neither of them are anywhere near the team though.

Guest bimpy474

I'd fuck both of them off and buy someone else. Willo and Saylor are both shit, one is a retard and the other as weak as piss.

Why Man City when there are 6 more friendlies to come? :lol:

Guest bimpy474

dissapointing lack of respect by BT sports like. but apart from that, decent game, good to see some of the youngsters impressing, even if its only a friendly.

Not to defend them but wouldn't BT just be broadcasting the home channels coverage, so BT just commentate over the match and have no say in the replays, adverts etc.

De Jong looked class, great vision on him and he played some really nice passes.

Aarons looks quite the prospect, hope we get to see more of him this season. No bollocks league 1 loan where he won't be used anyway because he's too young. Keep him here as back up for Cabella and Gouffran, he'll should get plenty of minutes.

Apart from that, not really much to say about the game. Sidney were beyond rubbish, absolute farce of a team :lol: