Chucky Ferreyra

ponsaelius

Yes, but he was about 5 metres too far forward at the time. His assignment at that moment was actually to be marking back to prevent a possible counter attack, and so he was marked down and marginalised.

• 2 weeks later...

His record is totally average, he barely featured last season after a significant-money signing from Argentina, he comes from a club/league we've never scouted before, he's never played at anything like Premier League level, and now he's nowhere to be seen. My hunch is that the whole signing is bullshit.

Fwiw Shakhtar generally always ease the South Americans in slowly to help them settle and get up to speed. Bernard was a bit part player at times last season.

There is a good article on it somewhere but I can't find it.

He'll just be a chance signing to appease thickets, Pardew won't like him, and no one suffers really as it gets him out of Donetsk.

His record is totally average, he barely featured last season after a significant-money signing from Argentina, he comes from a club/league we've never scouted before, he's never played at anything like Premier League level, and now he's nowhere to be seen. My hunch is that the whole signing is bullshit.

I think he's been quite highly regarded in Argentina - I think you are possibly being a bit harsh there.

I think he's been quite highly regarded in Argentina - I think you are possibly being a bit harsh there.

I remember us being linked with him before he moved to Shakthar so he maybe was `on our radar` so to speak before.

As for his record, he`s only 23...and his record is not bad. Would like to see him given a chance.....but I guess we`ll plod on with Riviere

Banfield 55 apps 15 goals (bear in mind he was just starting out and he would have been off the bench before establishing himself)

Velez 22 apps 16 goals

Shakthar 13 apps 6 goals

Argentina (U-20) 12 apps 5 goals

For anyone that trusts the judgement that he's not good enough, our manager had Tevez and Mascherano on the bench at West Ham. Pardew not rating someone is totally meaningless, he knows fuck all about football. I'm making no judgement until I see him with my own eyes.

That's what I keep thinking when i think of the reasons why Bigi could be out of the team. Refuse to rule out any young talent at the club when it's Pardew making a judgement on them.

Fuck knows what gone on with Bigi like. You don't play 30 games as a kid one season and then 1 the season after with nowt having happened.

That's what I keep thinking when i think of the reasons why Bigi could be out of the team. Refuse to rule out any young talent at the club when it's Pardew making a judgement on them.

f*** knows what gone on with Bigi like. You don't play 30 games as a kid one season and then 1 the season after with nowt having happened.

He came across as a good kid, not exactly a Nile Ranger.