Lockwood Cup

Bowie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Does anyone who's a bit more reliable / more organised / has more contacts want to take this over from me?

Maybe, once the details are sorted, we should delete this and make a new definite thread of definity.

So definite.

Does anyone who's a bit more reliable / more organised / has more contacts want to take this over from me?

Maybe, once the details are sorted, we should delete this and make a new definite thread of definity.

So definite.

:thup:

Guest firetotheworks

I'm down for this. Haven't played football in 5 years, who wants me on their team?

Who was that comedian that Interpolic proper loves that did told that story about breaking conventions by picking the worst player first when he was a captain in football? I can't find it, it was proper hilarious.

I don't think needing a set number of people should come into this fwiw. Would be great to have as many people as possible there, however the tournament/match is organised. The more the merrier, be it regular meet-up attendees, to first-timers. Everyone's genuinely really canny as well, for those thinking about whether to go or not.

Don't mind helping out with organising stuff. Think we should suggest a couple of dates in October and see what has the most interest.