Malaga 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/08/14

Decky

fwiw West Ham are consistently arseholes like. Felt pretty intimidated both outside of SJP and down in London previously by these cockney tosspots.

We tried to go for a pint in a pub nearby after we beat them a few months ago and loads of them gave us the "Getaaaaaat ma pab" treatment. 

Was more funny than anything else though.  Was thinking I live around the corner man, you divs. :lol:

fwiw West Ham are consistently arseholes like. Felt pretty intimidated both outside of SJP and down in London previously by these cockney tosspots.

We tried to go for a pint in a pub nearby after we beat them a few months ago and loads of them gave us the "Getaaaaaat ma pab" treatment. 

Was more funny than anything else though.  Was thinking I live around the corner man, you divs. :lol:

Remember when we beat them 4-2 was just about to head into a pub and a bloke in a Newcastle top stumbled out the door with a bloody nose. Decided I probably shouldn't go in there after all.

A few big worries, but nothing new:

- Complete lack of control in the middle of the park.

- Zero creativity

- Shambles of a defence

CB, CM and Striker are necessities in this window. Not convinced the club hierarchy see that though.

Pardle just admitted partial responsibility. Well I never.

I bet its this ... "well we were caught off guard a bit there and ill put my hand up for that, i named an inexperienced side and alot of them played a hard and physical game at sheffield on wednesday .... once i made the changes in the second half, we was much better and offered alot more fret wif Gabby. "