Newcastle United vs Manchester City - Sunday 17th August at 4pm (live on Sky)

Heron

Guest firetotheworks

Any Pardew team that is a Pardew team moves us closer to getting him out. Happier for him to pick a shitter team and for us to continue losing. It's the way that it has to be.

That'd be the only eyebrow raiser, if you can call it that.

I'm very much of the opinion that Pardew will have been told to play or sell Taylor given he'll be on a fair bit more than Williamson and thus isn't providing any value being an understudy such is the shitstain that the club and it's board are.

:thup:

This is how I see it as well.

Will still be shocked to see him chosen over willo though.

Guest TurboTrev

That would be crazy. Williamson is currently our most important defender.

Sorry, but I laughed out loud when I read that!

We were unlikely to stop the City front line as it was, if Taylor's playing they are going to score at least two. Also can't see either Anita or Colback being able to stay with Toure so everything points to Pellegrini shagging Pardew up the arse.

Guest neesy111

milesstarforth: Pardew in programme: 'I'm confident this group of players will give me chance to dispel theory that I'm in some way a negative coach.' #nufc

:yao:

As much as it pains me, it has to be a loss and by a fair margin. A win will cement the smug faced shit stains job for another 6 months and a draw will have him crowing from the rooftops about how we've turned a corner, we're all wrong for doubting him and he's the new messiah. Put the pressure on early and let the fucker squirm!

milesstarforth: Pardew in programme: 'I'm confident this group of players will give me chance to dispel theory that I'm in some way a negative coach.' #nufc

Fucking hell! More self-praising and PR work from the cunt. Absolue pathetic guy we have in charge of us.

Alan is right to be honest no negative manager worth their salt would concede anything like the amount of goals he does.

He's just a shit manager and that's not a theory it's a fact.

Good job dispelling at Alan.

I'm really happy the talk of him being negative has got to him tbh.

Today will be interesting. Let's see how he sets us up against such a formidable team.

He's got his bullshit swagger again because he knows he is absolutely safe as houses and he has, again, a couple of players who even he can't fuck up to rely on to dig him out of the shit. What an utter wanker he is. I absolutely fucking hate him.

I'm really happy the talk of him being negative has got to him tbh.

Today will be interesting. Let's see how he sets us up against such a formidable team.

I think the answer will be negatively. Riviere up front by himself with the rest of them passing backwards and sideways at every opportunity.

If only football matches were won by spouting bullshit we'd be champions every season.