Newcastle United vs Manchester City - Sunday 17th August at 4pm (live on Sky)

Heron

Season starts today and I can't say I feel any different waking up this morning than I did at the end of last year.

Nothing to be excited about, if we win it won't lead to anythig positive

I feel the same. I've never been this apathetic about a new season ever. Just can't be bothered at all and I kinda still hope we lose every game so that SOMETHING might change... I hate this :(

Pretty sure city are going to win this, they've beaten us 10 times on the spin and I've got no reason to believe today will be anything different. Based on the fact I think defeat is inevitable then I won't be too unhappy if the defeat is an absolute thumping. Just imagine the Cardiff atmosphere returning in the very first home game of the season man. Pardew got lucky that he only had to cower in his dugout for 1 game, if the crowd turn again today there's no way the spineless cunt will be able to last 'til Xmas. Abuse and bile aimed directly at him please folks.

Pretty sure city are going to win this, they've beaten us 10 times on the spin and I've got no reason to believe today will be anything different. Based on the fact I think defeat is inevitable then I won't be too unhappy if the defeat is an absolute thumping. Just imagine the Cardiff atmosphere returning in the very first home game of the season man. Pardew got lucky that he only had to cower in his dugout for 1 game, if the crowd turn again today there's no way the spineless c*** will be able to last 'til Xmas. Abuse and bile aimed directly at him please folks.

:thup:

This is the best we can hope for today.

I just can't see it happening though.

Guest neesy111

1.7 on Man City is basically buying money.

I wouldn't be so sure, there away record was pretty awful until November last season.

Guest neesy111

JackHowey90: Dear @NUFC can you please eject anyone tomorrow who uses the following hashtags #pardewout #pardewed #teamhatem #PardewForPalace cheers

:lol:

Unfortunately, for those of us who want Pardew out, I think City will be happy enough just to win the game and preferably keep a clean sheet. From what has been seen in his earlier appearances and record at Ajax, de Jong is going to be a big miss today - perhaps even more than Tiote as Colback can step in.

I NEVER forecast results but will be surprised if we get anything.....nothing is a dead cert in football, esp where NUFC are concerned, but cream usually rises to the top and they have far more of it than we do.

That also applies in the dug-out....

Guest Craig-NUFC

Food poisoning hits the squad at the last minute.  Ben Arfa, having not been invited to lunch, is spared and has to lead a motley crew of youth teamers to an unlikely victory, bagging a hatrick with a crimson Pardew screaming at him to track back the entire time.  Pardew grabs him by the collar as he comes off the pitch, but Shearer runs from the back and clocks Pards with a chair.  Metal remix of Local Hero reverberates around the stadium.

Hatem stands over the barely conscious corpse of Pardew. He asks Alan "Do you think I'm fat now!?" Pardew splutters "Y..Yes I do, you cahnt." Hatem slaps him before he begins to tug at his own face. Wait a minute, that isn't Ben Arfa, it's Mike Ashley! "IT WAS ME PARDEW, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG!!!"

http://i.minus.com/ibxU4a6q9BD3LL.gif