Newcastle United vs Manchester City - Sunday 17th August at 4pm (live on Sky)

Heron

For the record, I hope they kick the living s*** out of us.

I think a quarter of the forum would concur.

I'd love too. But I don't have it in me too see is go down again. And to have wished for it. I honestly think it would take that for Pardew to go, and that's too far for me.

Riviere 'its 11 versus 11, anything can happen'

Pardew 'even when you play your best, city will still win'

Riviere needs to learn to toe the line, unacceptably realistic and logical

Food poisoning hits the squad at the last minute.  Ben Arfa, having not been invited to lunch, is spared and has to lead a motley crew of youth teamers to an unlikely victory, bagging a hatrick with a crimson Pardew screaming at him to track back the entire time.  Pardew grabs him by the collar as he comes off the pitch, but Shearer runs from the back and clocks Pards with a chair.  Metal remix of Local Hero reverberates around the stadium.

Food poisoning hits the squad at the last minute.  Ben Arfa, having not been invited to lunch, is spared and has to lead a motley crew of youth teamers to an unlikely victory, bagging a hatrick with a crimson Pardew screaming at him to track back the entire time.  Pardew grabs him by the collar as he comes off the pitch, but Shearer runs from the back and clocks Pards with a chair.  Metal remix of Local Hero reverberates around the stadium.

:D amazing

Summerslam is tomorrow too btw.

Season starts today and I can't say I feel any different waking up this morning than I did at the end of last year.

Nothing to be excited about, if we win it won't lead to anythig positive