Rolando Aarons

Chapo

We need another winger. Ritchie & Aarons as our only true wide players is no good. Not least because Aarons has shown himself to be pretty injury prone, so far.

Aye no sane football club with any sort of sense has two wide players in their entire squad.

Pleased like Aarons.

Only thing bothering me is being linked with signing another winger, don't bother just get this lad games so he can develop.

All we do with our academy prospects is slow down their development.

Good idea, I'm sure Rolando can handle the full workload on Championship and even if he gets injured we can start Anita or Colback on the wing.

Not convinced by him at all but it's encouraging that the club obviously see potential in him. Hope he grabs hold of the chance because we're going to need him to perform.

I'm convinced in the games I've seen him play that he's actually a special talent with a poor fitness record who's not been able to display his obvious ability. I hope he stays fit because I'm certain we have a super class player there that has a very similar playing style as Kingsley Coman.

Having said the above, he's on a 5 year deal and needs to 1) stay fit 2) make himself a sure starter 3) if we sign a first choice player, force himself into the side.

Everyone needs to earn it.

Aarons has a lot to prove fitness-wise...undoubtedly has talent but his appearances have been few and far between over the past season especially, although having Pardew as a manager wouldn't do him any favours for selection...

Hope that Rafa has seen something he likes and also that maybe the manager is taking a close interest in our medical department who have not got the best record for dealing with injuries - we seem to pick up far more than any similar club.

After a promising pre-season.  He looked dreadful after he come on against Fulham.  But most of the team did, so it's unfair to judge him on that.

I like him and I enjoy watching players with his style.  I just hope he can stay fit and his injuries haven't hindered him too much.  I thought he looked a lot slower than before, when I watched him against WBA last season. 

Pleased like Aarons.

Only thing bothering me is being linked with signing another winger, don't bother just get this lad games so he can develop.

All we do with our academy prospects is slow down their development.

Good idea, I'm sure Rolando can handle the full workload on Championship and even if he gets injured we can start Anita or Colback on the wing.

Yes there is that problem.maybe someone he can complete with other than push him further behind.

I love the massive overreactions to a couple of defeats like :lol:

We're two games into the season for gods sake, what do you want? Him to single handedly turn the whole team around?

Same goes for the whole squad, when we start winning players like Aarons will run this league. One win and we'll go on a run.

A large portion of our fans can't cope with attacking players who don't win every game single handedly. You should know this by now.

"special talent"

"yes"

really? ive never seen him do anything but play like a pub winger who hasn't got a fuking clue how to beat/tackle/defend a player

garbage player who would just get into Daisy Hills first 11.  :hmm:

:lol: