Rolando Aarons

Chapo

It's kind of good news in a way.  A broken bone isn't something you're prone to, could happen to any player.  I'd have been more worried if it was another muscle or ligament injury but a broken bone is more bad luck than anything.

Guest firetotheworks

The thing is...he's really not that good anyway. He had a month of bursting onto the scene and looking like he had raw talent, ever since then though he's been disappointing when he's played.

The thing is...he's really not that good anyway. He had a month of bursting onto the scene and looking like he had raw talent, ever since then though he's been disappointing when he's played.

:thup: I know injuries can't have helped, but he's been far from inspiring when he has played.

:thup: I know injuries can't have helped, but he's been far from inspiring when he has played.

Feel same as you guys. In the appearances he has had this season I expected him to stand out massively, in particular as we have dropped down a divsion. Instead he's looked miles away from the player that was turning heads nearly two years ago.

Plenty of time to come good but these injury setbacks will take their toll eventually.

• 1 month later...

Who the fuck gans clubbing with their auntie?

A stupid little doylem, with owa many hangers on and too much cash.

:lol: :lol: :lol: There's nothing like a good ole sweeping generalisation on a Monday morning, is there?