Rolando Aarons

Chapo

According to the Chron he'll be playing for the U23's tonight along with Shelvey. Streamed live on NUFCTV.

The game kicks off at 7pm and season ticket holders can gain free admission. It is £3 for adults and £1 for concessions – the game is being screened live on NUFCTV

According to the Chron he'll be playing for the U23's tonight along with Shelvey. Streamed live on NUFCTV.

The game kicks off at 7pm and season ticket holders can gain free admission. It is £3 for adults and £1 for concessions – the game is being screened live on NUFCTV

:thup: suddenly worth a watch.

Didn't think he put in too much of an effort tonight, I can understand him holding back a little pointless getting injured playing for the reserves but lacked any intensiveness, his replacement in the 2nd half Frendandez was way more impressive.

Didn't think he put in too much of an effort tonight, I can understand him holding back a little pointless getting injured playing for the reserves but lacked any intensiveness, his replacement in the 2nd half Frendandez was way more impressive.

Looked a rather laid back effort from everyone really, but yeah Aarons was lethargic compared to a PL game. Maybe the reserve games are always like that, I don't think I ever watched one before. Even Norwich upping the game in the second half didn't seem to make a difference to our mob.

• 3 weeks later...

Why isn't he even on the bench nowdays?

When fit he is our most exiting winger.

Doesn't seem to be injured at the moment. Must get games!

Would at least have him as a sub when Atsu or Ayoze not getting anything from the game.

If he's given 30 mins at sub every game I think he could become a great player if he stays injury free(?).