Aston Villa vs Newcastle United - 23/08/14 @ 12:45 (BT Sport)

Guest n4e
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why the f*** do you get up so early?

Probably just talking shit to Mike, but I get up at 530 am every weekday, so this morning I just woke up like normal.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/300x/58351.jpg

It's all fake... They even made me change my question to Jenas as they didn't think the viewers would make the connection... Ended up coming out like a load of shite so hopefully they won't air it! :lol:

I forgot Roy Keane was involved with this crowd. Him and Pardew could be interesting on the touchline.

I'd pay a lot of money to see him do a Haaland on Pardew.

Imagine that. And then a world wide football ban for Keane for life. I think it would be the best outcome for all concerned.

I forgot Roy Keane was involved with this crowd. Him and Pardew could be interesting on the touchline.

I'd pay a lot of money to see him do a Haaland on Pardew.

Why pay, I'm sure polic will give him the HV treatment free of charge :lol:

Some lass asking about Ozil...Stupid bitch.

Made me so angry that our fans will just sit in the pub and let BT do whatever they want.

They deserve Pardew and this owner total scum

If we lose today things could turn sour against Palace.

Three loses in a row and rooted to the foot of the table going into the break might wake some of the thick sheep in our fanbase up.

Hope Villa crush us tbh.