Crystal Palace manager

Mick

He sees what everyone else does though.

He mentions we primarily focus on stopping the opposition rather than scoring in training and also that we love floating set pieces to Williamson.

then it must be only me who thinks that he trying to defend Pardew and blames the players instead... :-)

Aaron nails it in the comments section of that article

Aaron505 • 34 minutes ago

Everybody knows what Pardew tactics are. "Right lads, I want the wingers to cover the fullbacks, midfielders to cover centre backs, attacking midfielder to drop back often to cram the midfield, and the striker to chase down fullbacks. If we all run about loads like I did as a player, we should keep a clean sheet and hopefully somehow nick one at the other end but don't ask me how or I'll banish you. Now don't worry about passing as it's more important to put in an honest performance. Anyone who doesn't follow my orders and attacks too much or wants to play football will be blamed, failing that the youngest player on the pitch will get the blame for being naive."

What is the right set of players for Pardew? The guy isn't a Premier League level manager, end of.

Agreed. But what I meant was we needed a 15 goal striker and a commanding centre-half with prem experience in the window to at least let him churn some results out of his 'defend and try to nick one' turgid football. He didn't get them so he's screwed....he will take this current group down if he's given long enough.

the next 2 weeks are going to be full of pro Pardew propaganda to try and stop any protests against Hull.  Especially with the added bonus (for the club) of a possible win at Southampton and the time until we play again at SJP, time for the anger to subside.

We'll lose to Southampton.

Are you kidding me? A sacking would be far better!

nah, an egotistical cunt like him would always fall back on the "never give up" shit and claim he was unfairly sacked, if his life is made so miserable by the paying fans that he's forced to tender his resignation and admit (a)defeat and (b) +50,000 people fucking despise him and know he's a shit manager then i'd derive so much more satisfaction from it

when was the last time a manager was hounded out by fans in the PL by the way?  fucked if i can even remember one

nah, an egotistical c*** like him would always fall back on the "never give up" s*** and claim he was unfairly sacked, if his life is made so miserable by the paying fans that he's forced to tender his resignation and admit (a)defeat and (b) +50,000 people f***ing despise him and know he's a s*** manager then i'd derive so much more satisfaction from it

when was the last time a manager was hounded out by fans in the PL by the way?  f***ed if i can even remember one

Ah, fair enough. I hear you.

However, from my point of view, if he resigns, he'll spin it as unrealistic expectations from the fans, or because of us wanting Ben Arfa to play, or because he was a southerner, or some other jargon.

I want him sacked so that the emphasis will be on how bad a job he did, because he's utter garbage, and the world deserves to know it.

nah, an egotistical c*** like him would always fall back on the "never give up" s*** and claim he was unfairly sacked, if his life is made so miserable by the paying fans that he's forced to tender his resignation and admit (a)defeat and (b) +50,000 people f***ing despise him and know he's a s*** manager then i'd derive so much more satisfaction from it

when was the last time a manager was hounded out by fans in the PL by the way?  f***ed if i can even remember one

Ah, fair enough. I hear you.

However, from my point of view, if he resigns, he'll spin it as unrealistic expectations from the fans, or because of us wanting Ben Arfa to play, or because he was a southerner, or some other jargon.

I want him sacked so that the emphasis will be on how bad a job he did, because he's utter garbage, and the world deserves to know it.

I think Pardew has an excuse for everything. If he's going to get the sack he'll blame the fans. And if he resigns he'll tell that the backing was not enough. Egoists like him will never learn.

I don't give shit how he leaves tbh...but I'd be partying for weeks!

the next 2 weeks are going to be full of pro Pardew propaganda to try and stop any protests against Hull.  Especially with the added bonus (for the club) of a possible win at Southampton and the time until we play again at SJP, time for the anger to subside.

I'm sure we will too.

Pressure has to increase on the fraud.

I'm sure we will too.

Pressure has to increase on the fraud.

Definitely. Even though Southampton aren't the team they were last season, they'll still beat us and that's based on our defending being, quite frankly,shocking and our attacking being very toothless. Any team should fancy their chances against us.

From United For Newcastle Facebook page-

Heard some disturbing, but not unsurprising stuff about the atmosphere in the dressing room today, from a player at the club.

For obvious reasons I can't disclose a source. Several things:

1) While no personal animosity exists, Coloccini and Jonas apparently believe Pardew to be the worst coach they've ever worked under.

2) Player doesn't even know where Jonas is.

3) Player has been lied to by Pardew about playing time recently.

4) Organisation at club awful.

5) Atmosphere at the club means player wants to leave for own future despite being fan.

6) Colo stayed for the fans. Whilst there were personal problems, he wanted out to get away from Pardew and the toxicity.

7) Ben Arfa genuinely is quite unpopular in the dressing room, but that may well be down to his attitude due to being screwed over.

This is just what I heard from a player. I'm not saying any of it is definitely true, but it's probably a higher chance than most papers!

There was some more information, not hugely exciting but more laughable about the state of the club, but I can't repeat that as it may identify the player.

This man is going to fucking cop it v Hull, mark my fucking words. The poison will be channelled, he needs to feel the wrath of the supporters to the point he is forced to sit on his ass in intimidation in the dugout for the entire match. Hull will most likely pants us too at home on the day so it will do him no favours.

Heard some disturbing, but not unsurprising stuff about the atmosphere in the dressing room today, from a player at the club.

1) While no personal animosity exists, Coloccini and Jonas apparently believe Pardew to be the worst coach they've ever worked under.

5) Atmosphere at the club means player wants to leave for own future despite being fan.

6) Colo stayed for the fans. Whilst there were personal problems, he wanted out to get away from Pardew and the toxicity.

7) Ben Arfa genuinely is quite unpopular in the dressing room, but that may well be down to his attitude due to being screwed over.

This is just what I heard from a player. I'm not saying any of it is definitely true, but it's probably a higher chance than most papers!

There was some more information, not hugely exciting but more laughable about the state of the club, but I can't repeat that as it may identify the player.

That's a load of turnip. Sorry like

That's a load of turnip. Sorry like

It's not.