Crystal Palace manager

Mick

There's not a chance he'll keep his job if there's a strong possibility of us going down come November or so. The fans will make his position absolutely untenable.

Yep, Ashley will panic.

Ashley won't bail him out this time.

Think Pardew will be sacked in a few weeks.

Don't think we can rely on the fans to get this wanker out tbh. A significant amount of them have made it perfectly clear they'll continue to tolerate the absolute pigshit results and performances that have been served up over the last 2 or 3 years. They'll put up with anything rather than voice their disapproval at the ground. In years gone by he'd already have been driven out of town long before now. 

There's not a chance he'll keep his job if there's a strong possibility of us going down come November or so. The fans will make his position absolutely untenable.

I'd like to think that was true, but these days I'm not sure tbh

The Cardiff game last season, the poor start and the Ben Arfa loan gives me hope that he'll go before Christmas.

Don't think we can rely on the fans to get this w***** out tbh. A significant amount of them have made it perfectly clear they'll continue to tolerate the absolute pigshit results and performances that have been served up over the last 2 or 3 years. They'll put up with anything rather than voice their disapproval at the ground. In years gone by he'd already have been driven out of town long before now.

I agree to an extent but the Cardiff game showed what SJP is capable of. Only the end of the season saved him last year. You can feel the fans are on edge again, another couple of bad results and hopefully that Cardiff game atmosphere will return.

I'd like to think that was true, but these days I'm not sure tbh

The Cardiff game last season, the poor start and the Ben Arfa loan gives me hope that he'll go before Christmas.

It gives me hope that he'll go before end of he month mick. A hiding at Southampton next week, and the Hull game is massive. If we're getting beat, fans will turn imo.

It gives me hope that he'll go before end of he month mick. A hiding at Southampton next week, and the Hull game is massive. If we're getting beat, fans will turn imo.

I'm going to the Hull game specifically to try and get others to abuse Pardew.  I said I would never go back until he left but this is a one off as it's possible to speed up his leaving.

Don't think we can rely on the fans to get this w***** out tbh. A significant amount of them have made it perfectly clear they'll continue to tolerate the absolute pigshit results and performances that have been served up over the last 2 or 3 years. They'll put up with anything rather than voice their disapproval at the ground. In years gone by he'd already have been driven out of town long before now.

I agree to an extent but the Cardiff game showed what SJP is capable of. Only the end of the season saved him last year. You can feel the fans are on edge again, another couple of bad results and hopefully that Cardiff game atmosphere will return.

It's capable, aye and I hope it returns because getting shot of Pardew should be the number 1 priority for every fan in the ground and at the minute I don't think it is. Too many have been scared into protesting by the propaganda that's been pumped out by the club over the last few years. It really is battered-housewife syndrome. It's scandalous.

sadly think the de jong injury is going to keep pardew here. he never worked out a system to play him and now with him injured he'll play a more balanced team by accident. we can still hope for an early sacking if he keeps gouffran on the wing though.

I think everybody should go to this match if they want Pardew out, it could make a massive difference and get others to give him stick on a more regular basis.

Id go if could get the Saturday off ive started working them instead going to the match  :suicide: that's what the cunts done to me.Everyone boycotting should come back for one game sit the same area nearish to the dugout and give Pards hell for 90 minutes.

I'm not going back till Pardew is gone, but I know a few lads that go to every game home and away and they are in the category of "Support the team not the regime" but even they are now saying Pardew has to go

Everybody who can go should go, we could make a difference and I don't think we'll have a better chance.  Winning at Southampton would change everything though because a lot of our fans are fickle.

I think the feeling amongst fans is a lot worse now that what it was going into the Cardiff game - he's f***ed here! Nearly time for a party!