Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I would feel sorry for him but he could save himself the embarrassment and just resign. He's sinking something awful.

I can't understand why you would put yourself through it. I'd have resigned regardless of the payout in that position.

It's like he has a death grip and won't let go. Let go Pardew. You don't need the money that much. Let someone else have a go before it's too late.

He probably does need it that much though. Seems desperate.

I would feel sorry for him but he could save himself the embarrassment and just resign. He's sinking something awful.

I can't understand why you would put yourself through it. I'd have resigned regardless of the payout in that position.

His time here has guaranteed he'll be in the running for decent Championship jobs. He's in a far better position than this time 4 years ago. He should just walk.

He just spouts every excuse cliche going.  He's got to be gone after that.  He looks and sounds so much worse than any manager I've seen before.  No one I've seen before has lasted this long to look this bad.  It's got to a point where he can't turn it round.  The team are not disciplined, they're not doing the running and they don't have the energy for the fight.  They need a fresh start with the pressure taken off them.  Pardew is a dark cloud over the club in the same way Souness was, only Pardew is worse. 

I think we'd see an instant weight off everyone's shoulders as soon as he goes.  It might not mean instant improvement in results, but it would improve performances I'm sure.  What we saw tonight was inept on every level.  It really makes those defensive mistakes stand out when you can't score goals to cover them up.  We didn't look like we'd score a goal if that match went on till Christmas.  There are no patterns of play at all.  The players look utterly confused when they get near the box.  I've never seen anything like it.