Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Jesus, Pardew has his weaknesses, but the fact is that MA has sold every quality player without replacing them.  Pardew has been operating under strict financial rules.  As long as Ma refuse to invest,  no manager could do better.

Some of you is so paranoid that it's funny. 

I'm not sure how you managed to get paranoid into the thread but well done.

Jesus, Pardew has his weaknesses, but the fact is that MA has sold every quality player without replacing them.  Pardew has been operating under strict financial rules.  As long as Ma refuse to invest,  no manager could do better.

The only "quality" player that you could argue hasnt been replaced is Cabaye. Pardew has some great players at his disposal so I am not to sure why people make out that he has been getting a championship side into the mid-table all the time.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/lol-duck.gif

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/804/850/999.gif

I honestly don't know if I can really enjoy this you know. I keep having this thought that he'll inevitably be sacked by Palace and Ashley will reappoint him again.

Why the fuck would you think like that? You masochistic cunt.

Because fucking Kinnear came back. :lol:

No manager could do better than Pardew? Didn't Pulis collect more points than Pardew with Palace last season when he took over? That's Pulis we're talking about and he's not exactly Ancelloti, Mourinho or Guardiola.

This idea that no one can do better is so often proven wrong. It's often a myth built by the moaning of the current manager and his dragging the team into negativity. A lot of people seemed to give Clark a lot of slack because of conditions at Birminghan. "He's not relegating them with very limited resources." It seems a fair point till the new boss comes in and does a lot better. Look how good Middlesbrough have become with a decent manager and Bournemouth are on for a double promotion with what, until recently were league one players. So many people underrate what a big role the manager plays and the difference having the right one makes.

The difference between Gullit and Robson for instance was absolutely enormous and the performance improvement was immediate.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/4723622/d-von-what-get-the-tables-o.gif

For Rich.

I honestly don't know if I can really enjoy this you know. I keep having this thought that he'll inevitably be sacked by Palace and Ashley will reappoint him again.

Why the fuck would you think like that? You masochistic cunt.

Because fucking Kinnear came back. :lol:

Pardew goes to Palace for £6mill. Carver appointed as interim manager until end of season. Pardew gets fired after Palace gets relegated. Pardew appointed as NUFC manager, the return of the king.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/49/4953859d9d20daf3c0b78dc1730d17c8b9f710fb8b3bdbdb6a63267a5b9ae12c.jpg

Guest firetotheworks

Anyone want to tackle this one with the same answer for the millionth time?

In short, he's not under strict financial rules, nor are his hands tied...in his own words he's not.

In short, he's not under strict financial rules, nor are his hands tied...in his own words he's not.

It's okay. Punk77 is one of several monkeys somewhere in Siberia sat in front of a PC. Another has just written the 4th series of Mrs Brown's Boys.

"That win was for Mike"

Can we get excited yet?

I think you can. But not about the future, imho

One cunt down x remaining. At least we will be working through the cunts.

If things progress, it wasn't the clubs choice.

Who cares?

Anyone in the managerial position who isn't basically Ashley's sex slave is a step forward because it increases the chances of Ashley deciding NUFC is no longer worth his time and effort. His whole operation hinges on having his pathetic yes-men in place.