Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Quotes from Frank de Boer in April

“Spurs have let Ajax know they will eventually talk to me at the end of the season,” he said. “I’m going to listen and talk. Then I’ll make my feelings known. After the last league game [against NEC on May 3] I’ll think about it. I’ll talk to them and listen to what they have to say.

"I would like to add something to a club like Brendan Rodgers did at Liverpool. I see a perspective at Tottenham Hotspur, just as Liverpool and Newcastle United sometimes are, they are sleeping giants.

f*** it's not even January yet. I shouldnt be getting hopes up like this yet

Ashley appointing de Boer? Can't see it.

Me neither, but Ashley will never surprise me with anything he does any more. It's possible. Somehow.

ashleys daft turns are rarely good things

if he goes...if he goes. once more cos it's lush, but if he goes, what is the absolute worst replacement? 

we will get the absolute worst replacement.  who will it be?

I can't stand Pulis' brand of football.

wasn't awful last season at Palace tbh.

Pardews "brand" of football wasn't that bad at reading or Charlton, even west ham. He said he liked free flowing attacking football, he lied and lied again and again.

You know that messed up/confused feeling you get in your head when you try to comprehend death/after-life? That's what it's like when I try to imagine Pardew in charge of another club that isn't us.

if he goes...if he goes. once more cos it's lush, but if he goes, what is the absolute worst replacement? 

we will get the absolute worst replacement.  who will it be?

I can't stand Pulis' brand of football.

wasn't awful last season at Palace tbh.

Pardews "brand" of football wasn't that bad at reading or Charlton, even west ham. He said he liked free flowing attacking football, he lied and lied again and again.

What's your point?

By the way, despite how desperate most of us are for this to happen, it speaks volumes about the state of the club that any manager would choose to leave Newcastle United for Crystal Palace. Pathetic.

By the way, despite how desperate most of us are for this to happen, it speaks volumes about the state of the club that any manager would choose to leave Newcastle United for Crystal Palace. Pathetic.

Exceptional circumstances tbh.

And as it's this cunt I'm thrilled.

:lol: Nope. You can't bring me down, David. Nope! Flying too high, son. Fuck the why. He's gone!

“Spurs have let Ajax know they will eventually talk to me at the end of the season,” he said. “I’m going to listen and talk. Then I’ll make my feelings known. After the last league game [against NEC on May 3] I’ll think about it. I’ll talk to them and listen to what they have to say.

"I would like to add something to a club like Brendan Rodgers did at Liverpool. I see a perspective at Tottenham Hotspur, just as Liverpool and Newcastle United sometimes are, they are sleeping giants.

don't know, like. he may have looked at Southampton (another sell to buy club) and koemen and think it fits his blueprint.

I think that the anti-Pardew protests really got to him, but he wanted a pay out. Ashley isn't bothered either way, and has played the waiting game to avoid paying him compo. This works well for

both parties.

don't know, like. he may have looked at Southampton (another sell to buy club) and koemen and think it fits his blueprint.

his blueprint for managers has never involved paying compensation

Taxi driver was happy with Pardew

I tried to shortchange the driver but wor lad coughed up.

Uuurrgghh I hate people.

I'd have got out and fucking walked.

I did but I was 10ft from my door at that point. :lol:

Really hope he was just a trolling bastard.